Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    I couldn't believe all the coverage that dumb bimbo's death got. What has she ever done except marry a 90 year old billionaire? What passes for celebrity in this country is just plain stupid and irrelevant. There are a lot of people who die tragically and leave children behind. Why focus your sympathy on some big-breasted gold-digger when there are hard working people who really deserve it? My aunt just died. My uncle took care of her every need for the past seven years. He is now exhausted and broke. His selfish daughter doesn't want much to do with him. I don't give a rat's ass about Anna Nicole Slut.
    Your comments are both classless and nasty. If you don't care, then don't care. Why make hate-filled comments about someone who just died? Who exactly is "focusing their sympathy" on her? I'm sure not. The child has my sympathy. Any child in a similar situation would. And spewing nasty comments about someone who just died, whether they were Mother Theresa or Anna Nicole Smith is just wrong. You all have the right to spew that garbage all you like, of course. And I have the right to think less of you for it.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Who is focusing their sympathy on her? The whole freaking news media! Hate filled? I merely spoke the truth. That's what she was. But her death is treated with sorrow because she was famous. Famous for nothing productive or beneficial.
      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; February 13, 2007, 02:36 PM.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Well, I feel worse for the kid because there are now 5 guys claiming to be the father....... and probably a few more to come.

Losing a 'mother' like ANS is not much of a loss, just ask her other kid.
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

She did at least accomplish more than Paris Hilton...
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            She did at least accomplish more than Paris Hilton...
            What are you talking about? Multiple sex tapes trumps playmate of the year.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

plus Paris can afford to bone poor guys.......

Comment

I don't know that I'd call Joe Francis poor...(and having money <> accomplishing anything. ANS has more money than Paris could ever dream of.)

Comment

I don't know that I'd call Joe Francis poor...(and having money <> accomplishing anything. ANS has more money than Paris could ever dream of.)
                  He didn't say she boned poor guys exclusively
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

I'd bet she's never boned a poor guy. I'm not certain that she's ever met a poor guy...

Comment

I'd bet she's never boned a poor guy. I'm not certain that she's ever met a poor guy...

Hey, what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas.

Just saying........

<how much did you say you would give me for this sex tape?>
                      Last edited by Panoptes; February 13, 2007, 05:25 PM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                        Well, I feel worse for the kid because there are now 5 guys claiming to be the father....... and probably a few more to come.

Losing a 'mother' like ANS is not much of a loss, just ask her other kid.

No shit, Maury Povich and Montel Williams are probably both trying to secure pay-per-view rights for another of his paternity test shows for that one.

Comment

go look up lyrics to the song " The Barry Williams Show" by Peter Gabriel

I do really feel for her baby daughter - ever since having kids of my own I pay too much attention to things like this...............
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Valenti was on the radio the other day saying her kid was better off ANS was dead. That's just wrong. Of course any death is sad and I feel very sorry for her kid but the whole media frenzy is a joke.

GO LIONS "07" !!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Want to be an instant celebrity? Claim to be the father and you get your name in the media.

Comment

Brittany Spears career just died

Comment

Working...
                                X