No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think shaving one's head kills a career. And it's a shame someone can't do something like that without scrutiny. It's hair, for God's sake. Who cares?

Now, her recent behavior as a whole suggests she's having some issues and THAT could kill her career. And where the hell are her children all the time?
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

this is her official 'jump the shark' moment........... she just past the last exit sign and she will forever be a side show freak....

too bad ANS isn't still alive, that is an season of 'Surreal Life'I might consider watching.....
      Last edited by Newbomb Turk; February 17, 2007, 01:24 PM.
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

I thought her Jump the Shark moment was showing her other bald area.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

nah, that renewed interest
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

My wife pointed out this morning that Spears probably had to shave her head, considering how processed and fried her hair was.

Comment

She probably has lice.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

That kitty didn't renew anyone's interest...

I hate Justin T. He had Britney when she was hot, Janet Jackson, Alyssa Milano, Cameron Diaz (when she was hot), and now jessica biel and Scarlett Johansen? Leave some for the rest of us broseph!
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

"I thought her Jump the Shark moment was showing her other bald area."
                  ----------------------------I didn't realize she did that.

GO LIONS "07" !!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

There were shots of her getting out of a car or something and "inadvertently" flashing the paparazzi.

http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2...ties%20fat.php (not safe for work)
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks Deb. Now I remember. I also heard that "happened" to a couple other of the young singers.

GO LIONS "07" !!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Apparently the salon is planning to sell the hair on eBay. I read a great idea: Us or some other rag should buy the hair and have it tested to see what drugs she's been doing.

I can't believe that K Fed is looking like the responsible parent.

Comment

• During the aftermath of the Anna Nicole Smith death, I saw some asinine thing on the TV guide channel, where some so-called "journalists"—people who cover celebrities for living, more like—were having a very serious roundtable discussion. The gist of it was that Smith's decline was very visible, and they just watched it and did nothing. They never intervened when they felt things were getting out of hand. And, they concluded, "something like this will never happen again. We can't let it happen."

My first reaction was: what a load of hooey. The media have made money chronicling the self-destructive behaviors of celebrities for decades, without intervening. Why would they start now?

Those same hand-wringing "journalists" are now going to be jumping all over themselves to chronicle the downward spiral of yet another overhyped, undertalented starlet. Whoop-dee-freaking-doo.
                          "To alcohol! The cause of—and solution to—all of life's problems." —Homer Simpson, 1997

Comment

• I doubt they could have done much to intervene, anyways. But they could have perhaps stop putting her on TV till she was sober.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                              Apparently the salon is planning to sell the hair on eBay. I read a great idea: Us or some other rag should buy the hair and have it tested to see what drugs she's been doing.

I can't believe that K Fed is looking like the responsible parent.
                              lol good point
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It is really sad that an infant will have to survive in this world without the love of her mother.

The circumstances contributing to Smiths death are not public knowledge. If it turns out she died of natural causes, it is a tragedy. She has endured a lot of suffering lately and had a difficult time overcoming the nasty blows that life throws at you. No one is immune from lifes difficulties but, her income level made it easier for her to endure than it is for many others.

If it turns out her death was murder, again, a tragedy. Money is the root of all evil and I can see where there is the opportunity for a devious mind to wrestle her wealth from her through misdeeds.

If it turns out her death was due to self infliction, I have little sympathy. In fact it would make me regard her as an immature, irresponsible, media grabbing whore.

It seems the preliminary indications are that it was from natural causes. I find that curious but am not in the position to dispute it other than to say that a devious mind can do its misdeed and make it look like something other that what it is.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X