• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF DAN CAMPBELL STARTED A CULT I WOULD JOIN

img_2410.jpg?w=640.jpg
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

LOL

It's nice to NOT have a coach running pro-bowl talent out of the city.
    Last edited by dpatnod; September 8, 2023, 01:18 AM.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      LOL

It's nice to NOT have a coach running pro-bowl talent out of the city.
      Shit, with Fatty Matty Patty in Philly, MCDC might bring Slay back to the Lions.

Comment

He ran off more than Darius.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Excellent thread title, I’m right there with you!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Comment

The fact that they think we’ve amassed talent over along time is very funny. Holmes and Campbell took over one of the most depleted rosters in the league. Team morale was at an all time low and that’s saying something for this organization. The thing that helped most was dealing Stafford and getting those picks (and Goff). I hated trading Stafford but it was the best long term move for this team.

Comment

^^ that was a fun read!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  He ran off more than Darius.
                  We had a Pro Bowl talent in Quandre Diggs, and Patricia traded him to Seattle for nothing.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

It's interesting to read that dumbass Chiefs thread. I'm convinced that half of Campbell's schtick is an act for public consumption. Being in Detroit we see and hear Campbell all the time so our perspective is different. From my view, he is the smartest Lion head coach I can remember, but if you are only seeing kneecap quotes you are going to have a different impression.

Comment

Was that"Our" Gibby that told the one guy that Campbell is smarter than him?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Wait, this isn't a cult?

Comment

Must be honest, did struggle with the kneecap stuff.

"We're going bite kneecaps. And if we fall off, we'll get up and bite again."

I was like "WTF are you on about you feckin daftie?"

But, if its all show for the wider USA, onboard 100% with Pat Campbell. He hates his full forename; Patella....., hates being mistaken for Spanish.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            It's interesting to read that dumbass Chiefs thread. I'm convinced that half of Campbell's schtick is an act for public consumption. Being in Detroit we see and hear Campbell all the time so our perspective is different. From my view, he is the smartest Lion head coach I can remember, but if you are only seeing kneecap quotes you are going to have a different impression.
                            There was a big profile (SI? Athletic? Ringer?) a few months ago on Campbell and pretty much everybody they talked to said he's incredibly smart and knows the game as well as anybody. I'm sure he plays up some of his bro-like traits. But he's also not somebody that worries about going out and trying to be some polished PR guy in front of the media. He's going to be himself.

I also think just his appearance adds to the idea of him as a lunkhead - you just don't see 6'6", 250l coaches who are rocked up like he is, hitting the burpees with his team and basically looking like he could still step on the field and block a Bosa brother.

Comment

I probably need a MCDC Starbucks coffee order to get through this workday. So that might make me a member of Dan Campbell’s following.
                              Hardly any sleep due to last night’s win… of which I personally consider a top 1-3 Lions win in my 20 seasons of fanhood.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                              X