• G B U - Just 1 bounce short of the Super Bowl edition

Bless You Boys - the Roar is Restored.

Wow, what a season.

G - Still everything

B - how many bounces could go against the Lions

U - the brigade of second guessers are coming over the hill
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

People crap on Purdy but he made some big plays after getting rattled in the first half. I hope the 49ers beat the Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      People crap on Purdy but he made some big plays after getting rattled in the first half. I hope the 49ers beat the Chiefs.
      He also got away with a few shoulda been interceptions.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

What a season! I am disappointed but not down.

Do I question the 4th down? Yes, but Dan got us to this point, so you have to ride the ups and downs.

What are the odds of the 51 yard pass off Vildor's helmet and a fumble at the Lions 30?

Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

I will give JAMO props for settling in during this season. Well done.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

Great season ended with 2 terrible quarters.

Hated not taking the points, but that's life with Dan Campbell and honestly a shaky at best kicker

And at least it was the refs. The lions lost that all on their own

Comment

Too many drops in the second half. It's brutal because the biggest offender was Reynolds and he was the guy who make all kinds of key third and fourth down conversions.

Comment

Originally posted by mjsmithz View Post
                Great season ended with 2 terrible quarters.

Hated not taking the points, but that's life with Dan Campbell and honestly a shaky at best kicker
                He would have made one of at least what was it 3 chances? 4? That ties it up.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

Give your shaky kicker some confidence by giving him a chance to kick there. Dan’s all about confidence in his players. A grade of F for coaching in that second half.
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

My biggest issue was the third down run. If you are going to run, it has to be on 4th down. You can't burn the timeout. If the Lions got the TD with 3 timeouts, extremely good chance they at least tie it.

Comment

You guys know that Brock Purdy beating you with his legs means you played some pretty good defense and all those more talented guys on offense...............

The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Yeah Campbell definitely stepped on his own dick in this one.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

Well, we're actually now in the off-season, the longest wait for it since the 1991 season.

A couple of things this team needs: another defender on the opposite side of Hutch, some more corners, and we need a reliable kicker!!

Ben Johnson is good as gone, and I'm hoping that we have the right replacement for him.

Aaron Glenn grew on me this season. I don't totally blame him for the defensive lapses in the 2nd half, he helped the team's defense get this far.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

Dan Watch Me Gamble Campbell
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Yeah Campbell definitely stepped on his own dick in this one.
                              Yep and after thinking about it for a couple days he’ll say he’d do the same things all over again.
                              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Working...
                              X