2024 NFL FREE AGENCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 NFL FREE AGENCY

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Hunter is the guy I've been eyeballing this whole time, I think they should go after him hard and that's the type of deal you're going to have to give him, 3-4 years with $40-$50M guaranteed.

Not sure if the Lions will be willing to shop at the top of that market though. If they pass on that level, then you're talking guys like Denico Autry, Clowney, Derek Barnett, etc. as veteran placeholders.

Comment

I think they should push all their chips in.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
        Hunter is the guy I've been eyeballing this whole time, I think they should go after him hard and that's the type of deal you're going to have to give him, 3-4 years with $40-$50M guaranteed.

Not sure if the Lions will be willing to shop at the top of that market though. If they pass on that level, then you're talking guys like Denico Autry, Clowney, Derek Barnett, etc. as veteran placeholders.
        Before we start looking at Hunter two things need to be resolved: 1) Goff's extension so you know what his future number is and 2) What is the status of IOL. Ideally you bring Jackson and Glasnow back at reasoanble price.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

I just came.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

I doubt Clowney fits in here.

Comment

Dunno, it's not like Baltimore puts up with any shit. Clowney's matured a bunch since he came in.

Comment

It's comical how much value the Ravens got out of Clowney, he would instantly upgrade the pass rush for the Lions. He had a 4.5 million dollar cap hit last year. He has been living off of 1 year deals. 10 million in 2022, 8 million in 2021. They could do worse.

Comment

I wonder if Arik Armstead could be in play for the Lions.

Comment

Packers signing Josh Jacobs and releasing Aaron Jones.

Vikings signing Van Ginkel from Dolphins.

Comment

Xavier McKinney 4/$68M to the Packers. Yowza.

Denico Autry to the Texans - a guy I had on the list for possible Lions pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        I wonder if Arik Armstead could be in play for the Lions.
                        That crossed my mind.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          Xavier McKinney 4/$68M to the Packers. Yowza.

Denico Autry to the Texans - a guy I had on the list for possible Lions pickup.
                          A TRUE shutdown player is Xavier. Maybe too much money but hate to see the Lions pass and he goes to a division rival

Comment

Originally posted by klondike View Post

A TRUE shutdown player is Xavier. Maybe too much money but hate to see the Lions pass and he goes to a division rival
                            So who would you give less snaps to then? Iffy or Kerby?

Comment

McKinney is a safety. Lions are not signing a starting safety.

Comment

Working...
                              X