• Show
Clear All

• GO
    SHARKS!!!!!!

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
      Green, Chara, and Lidstom are the finalists for the Lidstrom Trophy. I think Lidstrom should be given soem consideration for MVP. I thought he deserved it last year.
      Honestly, I think it's Chara's award to win this year. Lidstrom has been winning consistently lately because 1) he's simply been that much better than everyone else, and 2) his reputation. This year, Chara was every bit as good as Lidstrom, and I don't think the media voters are going to be all that willing to let Lidstrom get too much closer to Mr. Orr.

Comment

• You've got this game the bag now Gonz, Dano is cheering for the sharks..It's game six we have to worry about...I'm conceding game five to sj

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
          A tad nervous about the game I am attending tonight in ANA.

Should be a good one.
          No reason to be nervous.

Playoffs have their own flavor.

I am guessing the way the Ducks banged and crashed the net, they should be OK.

I would love for them to face the Wings.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ozzie wonders why he doesn't get the respect other goaltenders with his numbers get.

Well, Ozzie, this is why. 4 goals, three of them of the "Soft as Charmin" variety. Fortunately for the Wings, Mason has look just as bad tonight.

Comment

• Correction. 5 goals, 4 of them of the "Soft as Charmin" variety.

If Ozzie is so hurt he can't corral a simple wrist shot, he needs to sit and let Conklin try. This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• Yeah, those were pretty soft.

Unfortunately for Ohio, each time the BJs scored, they pointed the camera at the fat ugly blond chick cheering.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• RWs can't seem to complete a simple pass to get it out of the zone right now.
                  ------------

Comment

• Franzen PP GOAL with :46 seconds left.

Columbus had too many men on the ice. Had they not played it, the BJs were swarming and probably would have scored.
                    Last edited by Drew; April 23, 2009, 08:36 PM.
                    ------------

Comment

• Red Wings Win!
                      "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• RWs complete the sweep.

My doubts were unfounded. Although they couldn't have got a better draw then the BJs.
                        ------------

Comment

• The Wings defense in that 3rd period was largely amazing. The Blue Jackets didn't get even a decent shot that entire period.

Comment

• They were made aware of Ozzie's save percentage in the first two periods, and realized they needed to step it up on D.
                            ------------

Comment

• WOW!! What a great win!!

We never trailed once!! You cant get better then that!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 4 down 12 to go.

Columbus fans showed their typical classless behavior at a sporting event.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X