• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wimp

Comment

• Sticks and stones

We live for sunshine and any beach.

Rain sux

We'll be out and about doing something fun, just not camping.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Is there a cost for cancelling your reservations Gonz. There is here in MI.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yep....just pissed away $14.50 for the sole purpose of setting up and cancelling my own reservation without ever speaking to a live person. $7.50 non-refundable off the top + $7 more bucks just because.

Weatherman and weather sites suck!

Comment

• I stand by my post

Comment

• You can stand on it and scream from the tree tops for all I care.

I'm sure we''ll be out and about doing something that makes up for passing on camping in muddy sand.

Go DUCKS!

Comment

• The Wings definitely need some of these...

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                  You can stand on it and scream from the tree tops for all I care.

I'm sure we''ll be out and about doing something that makes up for passing on camping in muddy sand.

Go DUCKS!

Go Duck yourself
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Well,. is everybody ready? The wings have been off a touch too long so It wouldn't surprise me if the first half of tonight's games is like game one against Columbus.
                    ozzie will have to stand on his head for the first 25 minutes or so while the wings get their game legs back.

Comment

• I may catch the last peiod of this one. My daughter has softball practice until 8:00pm.

Was talking to my neighbor this morning who is also a big WIngs fan. I asked him for his thoughts on the series. He seems to think the Wings are going to sweep. Hope like hell he's right.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Update from Friday's morning skate: Wings defenseman Brian Rafalski won't play in Game 1 vs. Anaheim tonight due to an upper-body injury, coach Mike Babcock said.He said Rafalski is day-to-day. Rookie Jonathan Ericsson will be paired with Nicklas Lidstrom. Chris Chelios will make his playoff debut, paired with Brett Lebda. The second pairing of Niklas Kronwall and Brad Stuart remains the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          I may catch the last peiod of this one. My daughter has softball practice until 8:00pm.

Was talking to my neighbor this morning who is also a big WIngs fan. I asked him for his thoughts on the series. He seems to think the Wings are going to sweep. Hope like hell he's right.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!

There are many of us who would love nothing more Dano...but realistically a sweep simply isn't in the cards. Anaheim is just too tough physically, not to be able to knock the wings off their game...My hope is they only knock 'em off their game once, twice at the most.
                          If wings can win both at home to start the series...I say we take it in five...if we split the first two we'll really have to fight to win in six.

Comment

• 4pm PDT

Its go time folks!

DUCKS in 6

Comment

• Wings in 5
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Not good news with Rafalski

Comment