No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks win it early in OT. Bring on the Wings and Ducks.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Man this sucks. WTF
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Franzen gets the Wings on the board.
        ------------

Comment

• The Ducks have found something in these long bomb passes. You don't really see that in the NHL, you see it all the time on College hockey. Wings have to firm that up.

Noticeable change in play once Babcock switched up the lines.

Comment

• Franzen is unholy...

Comment

• That was a welcome goal, they were looking ragged there in the last two minutes prior to the goal.

Comment

• Wow what a HUGE goal at the end of the 1st. Franzen and Fil and playing great.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings need to STOP TAKING PENALTIES.

Comment

• SOFT GOAL OSGOOD!

Is there any goaltender you'd rather have whiff on a straight on save?

Comment

• They need to find a way to punish the Ducks for pressuring the points.

Comment

• It was a deflection off of Lidstroms stick.

Comment

• No, it wasn't.

That was a straight on shot, Perry had it clean. Ozzie simply whiffed on it.

Even if it was deflected, that shot came from so far out that Ozzie should have been able to get a read on it.

Ozzie had a brain fart. You can almost count on it at least once a game. Oh well. Let's see if the Wings can overcome another classic Ozzie brain freeze.

Comment

• I'll have to see the replay again, it looked like Lid's stick was down there and the Versus guys seemed to think it.

Comment

• More accurately, that was a defensive brain fart. Both Lids and Ericson went after Getzlef and left Perry open.
                              ------------

Comment

• Which is also true.

Comment

Working...
                                X