No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expect Dats and/or Zetterberg to go off in game six, as the Ducks shuffle their lines to counter the Filppula, Franzen, Hossa line.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Anaheim doesn't have enough players to play the shell game with Detroit.

Comment

• Doesn't help when goons like HOLMSTROM "accidently" knock out the DUCKS current most active hitter and pest in.

ANA has plenty.

You'll see.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I thought he was knocked out of the game with a lung contusion or something like that from being hit with a puck earlier in the game and not from receiving an "accidental" elbow to the face?
          All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
            I thought he was knocked out of the game with a lung contusion or something like that from being hit with a puck earlier in the game and not from receiving an "accidental" elbow to the face?
            It all happened in the same play.

He was hit by the puck first and stayed on his feet but couldn't breath and the play kept going (no one noticed he was having troubles at that point except the local TV play by play crew that pointed it out) so being the tough guy he is he moved out to the front of the net where his face was racked by the high flying elbow of HOLMSTROM.

That is what finally dropped him.

Yet DET received a questionable power play for some stick work by S NEIDS of the DUCKS. And DET scored on that PP.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
              Doesn't help when goons like HOLMSTROM "accidently" knock out the DUCKS current most active hitter and pest in.

ANA has plenty.

You'll see.
              Anaheim fans complaining about goons - now thats hilarious.

Comment

• For a Michigan kid, Wisneiwski sure sounds like a whiny puss.

Comment

• SnowMeiser is right that Holmstrom had zero effect on that guy being knocked out of the game. He was knocked out of the game when the puck hit him in the chest (thus the stretcher....nobody needs a stretcher for getting elbowed in the cheek).
                  Last edited by KC Masterpiece; May 8, 2009, 01:23 PM. Reason: i can't spell good

Comment

• KCM,

YOU'RE F'N HIGH

It was the same play.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                      For a Michigan kid, Wisneiwski sure sounds like a whiny puss.
                      WTF are you talking about?

He's said nothing about this to date while in the hospital.

Comment

• The shot is what put him out of the game. The elbow didn't help any. Watching the replay, I definitely think Homer did it on purpose the way he threw that elbow out there. I guess he gets tired of being beaten up.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Gonz, thats the point. You don't bring on a stretcher for an elbow to the jaw - unless the guy is a pussy.

They brought on the stretcher for the "other" problem he was having.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            The shot is what put him out of the game. The elbow didn't help any. Watching the replay, I definitely think Homer did it on purpose the way he threw that elbow out there. I guess he gets tired of being beaten up.
                            Finally, some one that at least saw it.

I don't care about the rough shit.

At least admit what happened happened the way it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                              Gonz, thats the point. You don't bring on a stretcher for an elbow to the jaw - unless the guy is a pussy.

They brought on the stretcher for the "other" problem he was having.

An elbow to the mug causing some bleeding is what it is regardless of what else happened.

If you don't get it yet, there is no need for me to add on.

Comment

• Still, guys skate off on their own power taking elbows to the jaw, fists to the face, crosschecks faceplanting them into the boards, etc.

There was something else wrong with the guy unrelated to the check that necessitated the "ambulance".

Comment

Working...
                                X