No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting note; the Ducks have scored a Power Play goal in every game of this series.

STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING BOX!

Seriously. Two of the penalties were absolutely stupid, boneheaded, unnecessary dumbass decisions.

Comment

• Osgood is keeping them in it, this seems like a regular season game.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Interesting note; the Ducks have scored a Power Play goal in every game of this series.

STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING BOX!

Seriously. Two of the penalties were absolutely stupid, boneheaded, unnecessary dumbass decisions.
        Agree...there are too many vets on the Wings to allow for these penalties. It's almost as if they want to go back to the Motor City for game 7.
        Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
        - Don Schula

Comment

• what channel is broadcasting the game?

Comment

• The Wings look like the Ducks right now... outplayed, outhustled, and are damn lucky it's only a one-goal game.

That last Power Play for the Wings was hideously awful for about 1:50 of it. ONE good shot. That's is NOT going to cut it.

Comment

• Momentum starting to change

Comment

• The Wings have to make this PP count.
                - Don Schula

Comment

• VS is broadcasting this game. If you don't have it, look for the links posted earlier in this thread to watch on your computer.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• No call on Niedermeyer for that shit?
                    ------------

Comment

• Oh man, Hudler almost got that....
                      - Don Schula

Comment

• As far as I know, VS is NOT showing the game... it's exclusive to Fox Sports Detroit.

Comment

• FSD is blacked out for me in FL. I'm watching it on VS. And they're rooting for the Ducks.
                          ------------

Comment

• Hunh. Exact opposite for me.

Comment

• Nice stop, Ozzie... *sarcasm*

See ya Game 7 guys, this one is over. Detroit came in thinking the Ducks had quit... that's the only way I can explain this totally uninspired showing.

Comment

• F**k!!!
                                - Don Schula

Comment

Working...
                                X