No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malto thats alot to read this early in the morning here.. Try to keep the posts a little shorter..
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Malto thats alot to read this early in the morning here.. Try to keep the posts a little shorter..
      Drink your friggin coffee and come back to it later. I will wait for your response.

Good Morning!

Game on!!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• lol.. i'll see what i can do
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• horrible turnover.. fuck
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pittsburgh's misses two empty nets! Wings may have a lot of shots, but are lucky only to be down one. Are defense look tentative and slow, what a change. Datsyuk had a great first period.
            I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Lame goal.

I was talking to Mr. Unsociable about if Osgood turned in 3 shutouts, he is definately HOF material.

As we were talking. Wings turned it over and the Pens scored.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wings are getting worked over
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pens score again, WTF? Brad Stuart stumbling around like a drunken bum! Looks like it might be a long night.

Comment

• we gotta get one soon
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• FRANZEN!!!!!!!!!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WOW.. NICE MOVE
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I finally got home, turned the TV on, saw that it was 2-0, and within a minute Franzen scored. Sorry it took me so long.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Lidstrom took an uncalled high stick that made him bleed.
                            ------------

Comment

• 2-1 after 2
                              ------------

Comment

• What a goal by the Mule! Looked just like Super Mario in his own building. Action picking up now as advertised, officials miss a high stick on Nick the Captain!! He's bleeding, and no call. One to tie in the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X