No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past 15 minutes is about as bad as they have played all year......

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      I may have to turn the game back off as I've had it on for about the past 15 minutes...
      Quick! Turn it off! You obviously messed them up by watching! :-D
      Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
      - Don Schula

Comment

• The Pen's last two goals were pretty sweet though.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• While I'm on the phone with a friend of mine, I watch three Pen goals. Finally I tell her that she's bad luck and I have to let her go.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
            Past 15 minutes is about as bad as they have played all year......
            Heh, heh. The asshats that are doing the commentary for the game during the intermission proclaim that was the best period so far in this Series. He did not qualify it as it was for the fat birds.....he just said that this was the best period of hockey so far in this series.

BTW, these are the same asshats that are doing it for NBC which means they are hired by the NHL.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ballgame.

Series tied 2-2
              ------------

Comment

• Whelp, there goes Osgood for the Conn Smythe.

Comment

• Thanks to his skaters.
                  ------------

Comment

• Osgood did pretty good to keep it to 4 seems to me.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The point is, people are going to see 4 goals allowed in 2 consecutive games, and it really isn't fair, honestly.

Comment

• No doom and gloom. Dats will be back for game 5 and we'll be in the drivers seat.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Didn't see the game. Saw the first goal and went to bed.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wings look like they need to get away from hockey for awhile. They're spent physically and emotionally as I feared they would be and stated in my poll. Pittsburgh's passes were crisp and tape-to-tape. Detroit's passes resembled those of my daughter's high school hockey team. The turning point in the series (yes, the series, not the game) was Jordan Staal's shorthanded goal. Wings up 2-1 and on the power play, a couple of turnovers later and it's 2-3. The king is dead. It's over, whether #13 returns or not.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Oh ye of little faith.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• DanO,

Five games in eight days is killing the Wings. Pittsburgh is younger and hungrier. Detroit is done like dinner. When every stoppage in play is viewed by the network as an opportunity to put Crosby or Malkin's face on camera, and the Commissioner's Peguin Jersey is visible between the button holes of his shirt during his interview, you know it's over. Bettman's plan is working. Sid the Kid is his new Gretzky.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X