No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying not to complain about the officiating. But....
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• For some reason the pens just outplay the Wings in pittsburgh....im not sure if they are just that good at home or we just dont play well there......

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
        For some reason the pens just outplay the Wings in pittsburgh....im not sure if they are just that good at home or we just dont play well there......
        I don't know, lucky rebound and itw 0-1 but I don't see sloppy play in the Wings like the other 2 games. I think its almost an attempt to let the penguins tire themselves out. Its going to be tight and we need to get 1 score in but I wouldn't be surprised if this late ramp up in the second leads to an all out blitz by the Wings. I don't think the penguins have the energy left to put out a good defensive front if the wings can manage to tie it up.

TLDR: If we get 1 score just 1 this game will shift in our favor. Their scoring lines are almost out of energy.
        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• The Penguins are a slightly different team in Mellon Arena. They feed off the home crowd, much like young teams do.

Nonetheless, Osgood has been pretty damn good to keep this 1-0. All it takes is one good shot and its a whole 'nother game.

Comment

• Plus I think the Pens are a damn good team.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Babs needs to put Hossa back with Dats. Fil/Hossa/Franzen were great in the Chicago series but he's been a nonfactor in this one. Dats could get him going again.

Pens have owned the puck all game
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and if Z wouldve passed the puck to Dats on that 2-1 it would be 1-1 right now IMO. Oh well. No panic.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings playing like they have game 7 in their back pocket. They have no power plays, mostly because they aren't putting on much pressure in the offensive zone. They need to go to the net instead of shooting from the perimeter so much. Ozzie has kept them in so far.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Babs needs to put Hossa back with Dats. Fil/Hossa/Franzen were great in the Chicago series but he's been a nonfactor in this one. Dats could get him going again.

It just seems like they are siting back in defense. It hardly seemed like in the first period that they even cared about the penguins net. There was a near 2 on 1 in the first and they called for a line change.
                    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Babs needs to put Hossa back with Dats. Fil/Hossa/Franzen were great in the Chicago series but he's been a nonfactor in this one. Dats could get him going again.

For a guy who wants to win the Cup so badly Hossa sure isn't showing much desire. He was the Pens best player in last year's final because he was playing inspired.
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; June 9, 2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                        It just seems like they are siting back in defense. It hardly seemed like in the first period that they even cared about the penguins net. There was a near 2 on 1 in the first and they called for a line change.
                        Yep. I guess they were hoping to keep it close into the 3rd period. Too bad Zetterberg hit the net. Wings have nothing to lose. Maintain score for 10 minutes, and then go balls out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          Foe a guy who wants to win the Cup so badly Hossa sure isn't showing much desire. He was the Pens best player in last year's final because he was playing inspired.
                          Ah but that was an issue beforehand. I think it was more to the point that he got traded and for the first time really felt he had a chance. I like him I want to keep him but he is almost the Peyton Manning of hockey. Luckily we shouldn't have to rely on him with guys like Dats Franzen and Holstrom. Our All star players is more then two deep.
                          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Fuck
                            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Game 7 here we come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Game 7 here we come.
                                So much for that game plan... Now if we want to win this we have to play desperate.
                                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Working...
                                X