No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win. It seems like they always lose the first game home after a West Coast trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      West Coast trip is over and the Sweden trip is over. Now time to get healthy.
      Amen to that. It sucks Filppula got hurt. He was looking really good early on. If he comes back healthy and starts to turn it on he could be the next Z. Fil has a great 2 way game.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Budd Lynch celebrates 60 years with the Red Wings

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

Comment

• Filpulla is very good but he'll never be mistaken for Zetterberg.

Comment

• Says you Froot. Who knew Z wouldve turned out this good? When he was up and coming I thought he'd be "very good" but in no way could he replace any of our stars. Fil has the same talent.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nice win against a great Sharks team.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Says you Froot. Who knew Z wouldve turned out this good? When he was up and coming I thought he'd be "very good" but in no way could he replace any of our stars. Fil has the same talent.
                By the time Zetterberg suited up for the Wings he was thought of as the cornerstone for the Red Wings. A lot of people knew he was going to be this good.

Comment

• Well Filppula is gonna be good too!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• RWs got smashed by the Maple Leafs last night. I watched part of the 2nd and part of the 3rd. During a Leaf's pp, the line was unable to change, and exhasted, gave up a goal with a few seconds left in the penalty.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Williams broke his leg too. It's been awhile since we've been hit with so many injuries.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Drew, I think it was even worse. The Red Wings were on the PP.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                          Drew, I think it was even worse. The Red Wings were on the PP.
                          The one I'm talking about, the RWs were short-handed for certain.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The Caption had his speech, was very emotional and all class as usual last night at the NHL HOF. No surprises there,

Favorite player of all time, I really miss that guy!

Comment

• Congrats to Stevie Y getting into the Hall btw... How f'ing awesome was that man? I think I'd cry if I ever met him.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Same here, you really have to enjoy the moment. I still like watching Favre the most in the NFL (and his games are numbered) , but Stevie is tops.

Comment

Working...
                                X