No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Olympic broadcasts are for women, plain and simple. That is why figure skating dominates prime time. It is the main draw of the Winter Olympics, the same as gymnastics in the summer.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can't believe Broduer is riding the bench. Pretty decent game so far. 2-1 Canada.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• FN awesome game dude.

2-1 after two.

RAFI (as you WINGS fans say) is having another excellent game for Team USA.

The DUCKS' own GETZLAF and PERRY getting lots of pub by the announcers.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• They way they bombard you with commercials about the only thing you can watch is hockey - but for that reason they won't show it because they can't air their commercials.....

The Biathlon and Cross Country skiing are unbearable to watch because of commercial interruption - better off going out to shovel snow.

Comment

• Its funny how fast the game goes without all the commercials.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
              They way they bombard you with commercials about the only thing you can watch is hockey - but for that reason they won't show it because they can't air their commercials.....

The Biathlon and Cross Country skiing are unbearable to watch because of commercial interruption - better off going out to shovel snow.
              I said the same thing to my wife early in the week, "These Olympics are unwatchable!". There is a GD commercial every 3rd attempt on the screen".

While watching ski Jumping, they would show 3, maybe 4 jumps in about 8 minutes and then go to 5 mins. of b.s. estrogen filled commercials.

Comment

• Agree on the commercials.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• i know the Olympic committee is big on not having sponsors on the uniforms but if it meant less commercials it would clearly be worth it.

Would it be terrible if Shawny Davis chugs a coors light after he wins gold? Oh wait the canadian ladies already did that.

Yeah no never-mind.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• HOLY Fing SHIT!!!! TIED UP!!!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WHAT A GREAT GAME!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Go to the Olympic thread.

Comment

• Pretty interesting that the rest of the NHL does not resume play until tomorrow but Wings are on the schedule today.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They need to give Rafi a few games off. He played his ass off in the Olypics and we need him ready for the playoffs not on weak legs.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You rest him when it is clear you will be in the playoffs. Not before.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X