X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    hahahahah.. Thats so awesome!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I like this post (per Facebook)

Too bad there isn't another regular season game with the Penguins at the Joe this year. How great would it be to have "diaper" day where all the fans bring a disposable diaper and wave them every time Crosby is on the ice!!!

Comment

• That would be great but I don't think the team would support something like that. I'm sure if a fan initiated it they wouldn't be oppossed but I'm thinking they aren't going to promote such a thing.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Comment

• Pens/Wings Most-Viewed NHL Game on Cable Since '04

A rematch of the last two Stanley Cup Finals set a viewership record for Versus.

Monday's Penguins/Red Wings game drew 622,000 viewers on Versus, the most viewers ever for a regular season NHL game on the network. The game peaked with 760,000 viewers.

The previous record was 577,000 viewers for Maple Leafs/Red Wings in '08.

Overall, the game ranks as the most-viewed regular season NHL telecast on cable since 2004, the last year ESPN and ESPN2 held the television rights.

Monday's game drew a 6.7 rating in Pittsburgh and a 4.7 in Detroit.

Comment

• Tonights Pens-Caps game on VS may break that record.

Comment

• Sorry, its not on VS, its on NHL Network so it won't set any kind of record.

Comment

• Wings win again. Get an empty netter at the end.

4-2

Go 4 pts up on Calgary.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Bert is playing well after so many wrote him off. 3rd star tonight.

Comment

• Yeah that whole Z, Fil, Bert line is playing sick hockey. We needed that second line to start doing something with the playoffs coming. Being a 1 line hockey team wouldnt have gotten us far.

30th win for Howard tonight!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Are you feeling better about the Wings yet Jaadam?
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's hard to be right now.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Come on jaadam. They're healthy and starting to play together as a unit again just in time and just like I said. I can see Lidstrom skating around the rink with the Cup now.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wings are 9-2-1 since the return of Lilja. He has looked better than I expected. The PK is playing fantastic right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                It's hard to be right now.
                                What is so hard?

They are getting the job done albeit at the last second in some instances.

They have a 4 point lead over Calgary and are 3 points out of 5th place with two games against Nashville (who is ahead of them by 2 points) and three games with Columbus.

Looks like the schedule favors them to me.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X