No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say one thing for ol Jimmy.. I think this could've easily been a shutout had the Coyote in front of the net not gotten tangled up with him. The guys skate was behind his pad making it almost impossible to make that save and he had very good position.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• on the flip side Howard got bailed out too on that wrap around attempt that was stopped by Helm and backed up by Ericcson. Howard was still on the other side of the crease and way out of position.

He def made the saves when we needed it tho. He had some great stops tonight. Nice road win.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Yea my wallpaper till the Wings win the Cup this year :-)

Mike Fisher of Ottawa headbutts Fleury of Pittsbrugh last night. Not Bob Probert style, but he did break Fleurys nose, he should be suspended.
        Wre you drunk when you wrote that? Fleury pushed Fisher into Orpick. Fleury got a roughing penalty on the play. The stupid ref gave Fisher a high-sticking penalty, when he did nothing wrong. The idiots who were calling the game never even mentioned that it was Fisher's shield, not his stick, that cut Orpick. Orpick's injury came courtesy of his goalie.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good to see Homer getting the goal and setting up the other even though I think Cleary would be better for Dats on that line. Homer just gets it done and is always there on offense.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That goal was a classic Homer goal. Just in the right place at the right time, finding the puck and sending it home.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              That goal was a classic Homer goal. Just in the right place at the right time, finding the puck and sending it home.
              It was funny actually seeing him skate behind BryzIcantSpellHisNameOv then put it in.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wre you drunk when you wrote that? Fleury pushed Fisher into Orpick. Fleury got a roughing penalty on the play. The stupid ref gave Fisher a high-sticking penalty, when he did nothing wrong. The idiots who were calling the game never even mentioned that it was Fisher's shield, not his stick, that cut Orpick. Orpick's injury came courtesy of his goalie.

You didn't read my next post after that.

No headbutt, as pointed out to me on LGR, Fisher clearly got pushed into Orpik and shouldn't have even got a penalty let alone a suspension.

Comment

• Embarrassingly stupid loss, way to go trashville.

Comment

• Well that's it for tonight, Sharks are actually gonna move on, fine with me here... fuck the AVs!

Comment

• Wow. I can't believe Nashville blew that game! That's their season IMO.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        You didn't read my next post after that.
                        Wow, don't know how I missed that. Yes, I do. I didn't read it. :-)
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Game 6 not looking particularly good for either team.

Phoenix can't stay out of the box, and the Red Wings are playing real sloppy. Bad turnover leads to a shorthanded goal.

Bryzgalev is on fire. This could be very bad news for the Wings.
                          Last edited by chemiclord; April 25, 2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Wings again trying to be way too fancy on the Power Play.

You have a 5 on 3, and you get 2 shots on goal because you're too interested trying to make the pretty pass across the crease. Pathetic. Put the fucking puck on the net, for crying out loud.

Comment

• All in all, this wasn't a bad period for the Wings. They really controlled the play, and if not for Bryzgalev, the Wings have a couple goals.

But we also saw a return of some of the problems that cost the Wings Game 1 and 3. Too many really bad turnovers and trying to get way too cute on the Power Play. That pathetic display on the 5 on 3 burns me up. At least make the Coyotes earn their kill.

Still, you brush off the Shorthanded goal, and keep up what you're doing 5 on 5, because you're really controlling the play. Maybe start smacking some heads of the people on the PP, but other than that, you take it as an overall good period.

Comment

• This is looking like Game 1 all over again.

Too passive on defense, too many turnovers, trying to get too cute on special teams...

See you in Game 7 folks. The Wings aren't beating Bryzgalev 4 times tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X