Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    "So far in this series,...."------------------This series?????

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    I was speaking just in the framework of this series.

But no, they weren't very good in faceoffs (especially in the defensive zone) against Phoenix either.

Comment

• Another penalty on the Wings, and this was a bad one too. Datsyuk had no reason to do that.

Comment

• 2-2 after one. They only gave up two in this game instead of three and they scored one more. Things are looking great.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Uncharacteristic move by Dats, but Wings gotta stay outta the box regardless. 2nd will start 4-on-4, Marleau in the box for boarding so far good game we HAVE to get better on the Faceoffs!

Comment

• I inevitably groan every single time Filippula tries to play like Zetterberg.

YOU CAN'T STICKHANDLE DIPSHIT! STOP TRYING!

GOD!

Comment

• He's practicing. LOL.

Lidstrom with an even-strength goal (just as the penalty expired)

RWs 3-2
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Another penalty to the Wings.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Another Detroit penalty.

Come on guys... the Sharks Power Play is too good to keep running to the penalty box.

Comment

• Wow.

THAT'S a penalty? How the hell do they figure?

Comment

• Okay, if what Bertuzzi did was worth two minutes, what happened to Howard just now should have been a double minor.

Comment

• ANOTHER Wings penalty.

Memo to the Red Wings: YOU CAN'T RUN PEOPLE INTO YOUR OWN GOAL. That is called INTERFERENCE.

They've done that twice tonight, and it's absolutely inexcusable.

Comment

• Howard was great that period. Same old story, penaltys and faceoffs, still Wings have the lead.

Comment

• Both netminders have made some amazing saves tonight.

Comment

• And another power play coming up for the Sharks.

Good... fucking... God.

I know the zebras are calling it obnoxiously tight, but come the fuck on. If you know they're calling it tight, adjust to it!

Jesus Christ... it's like the Wings are TRYING to lose this game. Another fucking penalty... and a 5 on 3 coming up.

Comment

• Radio guys are perplexed by that call.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X