Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharks are already headhunting.

Comment

• Bert should see more ice time than anyone here out.

Comment

• Talk about jumping on the bandwagon.

San Jose ran a "History Will be Made" add featuring Pavalski... "What if "Little Joe" didn't keep coming up big?"

Really? After 7 wins of 16 needed?

Are Sharks fans really that desperate for a playoff hero?
        Last edited by chemiclord; May 6, 2010, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Still way too many penalties.

Sure, it doesn't really matter at this point... but they have got to stop taking 5 or 6 or more penalties a game if they're going to make a historic comeback.

Comment

• Howard really has to work on that five hole

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Talk about jumping on the bandwagon.

San Jose ran a "History Will be Made" add featuring Pavalski... "What if "Little Joe" didn't keep coming up big?"

Really? After 7 wins of 16 needed?

Are Sharks fans really that desperate for a playoff hero?
              Read back in this thread.

I have been begging the WINGS to be the team to shut those GUPPIE fans the F up.

They all seem to be a-holes.

Nearly got into it with several of the loud mouths during the last SJ v ANA playoff game in the parking lot. They don't know when to shut up (unprovoked no less that night).
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• (unprovoked no less that night)
                Maybe unprovoked, but im sure intoxicated, in that state to many people don't need to be provoked.

Comment

• Joe Thornton tried to goon it up... and did it pretty badly honestly.

What a lame ass grab to pull Lidstrom down to the ice after the ref was already trying to push him away.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Joe Thornton tried to goon it up... and did it pretty badly honestly.

What a lame ass grab to pull Lidstrom down to the ice after the ref was already trying to push him away.
                    And what good is a ten minute penelty in a meaningless game. Should be made to sit the next game as well.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Honestly, I agree Shark. When you goon it up at the end of a blowout, it should carry repercussions beyond that game.

Comment

• At the least the remaining penalty time should carry over
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Good news! Babcock said that Stuart will likely be ready to play in Saturday’s Game 5 in San Jose.

“Stewie’s one of those guys, it doesn’t matter, he just plays anyways,” Babcock said. “The doc checked him out, everything seems fine, and he’ll be ready to go next game.”

Comment

• Wow. Where the F has this game been for Franzen! I hope the sleeping giant has awaken.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He's been hobbled.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Going to the western conference finals, and the Stanley Cup finals twice in the last 3 years and people still complain, unreal.

There we go, don't want argue the merits of what I'm saying so I'm an unreal fan. Please.

Give me a break, I'm calling it like I see it. Their team defense is not good and hasn't been as good. I've said Babcock brings other things to the table but I wish he preach defense more, his MO seems to be making it hard for the opposition, being a little bit more physical, thats fine, but some times it takes you out of position.

You can list the accomplishments since babcock has been here, they have been impressive. But they lost the last two games of the Finals last year by being caught out of position. Right now they are down 3 games to 1 in a series where they've have the lead going into the third period. You can suscribe to the salary cap groupthink or referee conspiracy groupthink but I'm not buying, if it makes you feel better carry on.

What I'm saying is, they have to get better defensively next year. They have to get healthy as well. I think some of this has come from a mash unit regular season and some hobbled players who log a lot of minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X