No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, he's been hurting with a groin injury suffered the first day in training camp. Plus when your 39 it takes longer to heal.

Comment

• If I were 39, it would take less time for me to heal.;-)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Rafalski is also out 3-4 weeks after getting his knee scoped.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Basketball school. Shitty football program.
          LMAO

Originally posted by DanO View Post
          LOL. CGVT. Took me a minute.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          Everything you do DanO probably takes a "minute"!
          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I think you're giving DanO too much credit there.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That sucks about Rafi. This just means more icetime for Lids.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fcuk me the Wings lost to the Avs in a shootout!!! Man that was a frustrating game to watch. We had some really bad turnovers and Colorado played a never give up kind of hockey.

Kindl had a bad mixup with Hudler that resulted in a goal before one of the intermissions but all in all I really like this young dman. Ericsson could really be in trouble here. Kindl moves very very well with the puck. When he gets accustomed to being here he's going to be a very solid player.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• NHL suspended News York Islanders defenseman James Wisniewski for two games for his ?obscene gesture? towards Sean Avery. Avery himself was ridiculously suspended two years ago for his infamous though unspecified [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1L3f4q2r7o"]?sloppy seconds?[/ame] comment.

[YOUTUBE]dI1Q2AY1-Eo&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Had to turn down a free ticket to attend the Ducks opening home ice game tonight (in a really good seat).

Bummed
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I need to peruse the schedule to see when the Wings are in town to face the Pre-Dators. I was having fun the other night antagonizing one of their fans the other night.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        NHL suspended News York Islanders defenseman James Wisniewski for two games for his ?obscene gesture? towards Sean Avery. Avery himself was ridiculously suspended two years ago for his infamous though unspecified ?sloppy seconds? comment.

[YOUTUBE]dI1Q2AY1-Eo&feature[/YOUTUBE]
                        LMAO!!!
                        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I know Avery can take some dumb penalties but he's a pain in the ass to play against. I'd love to have him back here.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Why did you have to turn down the ticket Gonz?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Why did you have to turn down the ticket Gonz?
                              The offer came late in the afternoon and I already had a comittment that I couldn't break last night.

And of course, ANA got their first win.

I will be attending a game Sunday afternoon in a suite though. So I have that going for me. ;)
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Suites are always fun. Where are they located there? Top of the lower bowl or all the way up top?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X