No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read today's and yesterdays (I missed it). Interesting reading is an understatement from me, I haven't bought a book in a while, I will buy this one.

Comment

• There isnt many sports figures that I'd even entertaining of buying a book about but man Probie is def on that list.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Article on Kronwall and his hard hits.. compares him to Vlady.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          I just read today's and yesterdays (I missed it). Interesting reading is an understatement from me, I haven't bought a book in a while, I will buy this one.
          Did you catch the one they added today? It was pretty good.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
            Article on Kronwall and his hard hits.. compares him to Vlady.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010102...opponents-fits

Vlad... sigh... What couldve been.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Good shit from Babs

Todd Bertuzzi's performance has been especially surprising to his coach. The forward has nine points (two goals, seven assists) in the team's first seven games.
              "Bert was one of the best forward forwards in the game early in his career and then things got off kilter for him," Babcock said. "When he came to us the first time, he was hurt. When he came to us the second time, it took two, maybe three months to get adjusted to playing a two-way game, up and down the rink, playing like a big man, being a net presence for us.
              "I think he’s been fantastic for us. He’s been a way better leader and teammate than I ever anticipated. He’s playing way better without the puck than we could’ve hoped and he’s been a big part of our team."
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• After Domi hit the ice, Stevie Y did the belt thing back to Domi, which was pretty funny.
                I'll never forget that, Stevie knew how important the enforcers were in the game back then.

Read more: Bob Probert: 'Jail was tough, but I mean, it wasn't anything like Alcatraz' | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/2010102...#ixzz13V7Ou3yr

Comment

• yeah I remember that as well.. awesome
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Man it really sucks to see Abdelkader sitting as a healthy scratch. I knew when we signed Modano that we'd have a logjam at forwards but I thought Miller or Eaves would be the odd man out..

With that 4th line playing so well there's no way they sit.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• There are roughly 29 other teams in the NHL that would kill to have that "problem."

Comment

• Howard is out tonight (back spasms).

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                          Howard is out tonight (back spasms).
                          Shit that's not optimal. We really need the youngin to have a good season and thats not the best position to have a bad back. Of course you never know whats what with hockey injuries.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            There are roughly 29 other teams in the NHL that would kill to have that "problem."
                            So true.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Osgood sucks. Wings are getting dismantled by the Yotes right now.

What the hell happened to Ozzie? He's always been a little shakey but nothing like this.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Me thinks he is battling the bottle.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X