No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was making a joke at Gonz' expense, but both Babcock and Howard said the Wings didn't have the legs in the third period, when they were outscored 3-0. I only watched the first period and it was very tightly played with virtually no scoring chances until Vancouver scored with about 25 seconds left; they had bottled things up and wouldn't let the Wings clear. I think you can chalk this one up to the schedule, and travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver in one day is not a walk across the street.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
      I think BABCOCK said, "Fatigue."
      FIFY

Smart man that guy
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yes, Nick Lidstrom is the new Kobe Bryant. Minus the rape allegations.

Comment

• You throw in "rape allegation" like that is supposed to elicit some sort of reaction.

It doesn't.

Allegations mean nothing. There is a beloved poster on this forum that has had such an allegation pointed at him (by his own admission in a public post on this forum)) and that doesn't change the fact it was false and the guy is still one of the best humans you will ever find on this Earth.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks Gonz.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It was a quip, Gonz. The reaction it was supposed to elicit was a "wry chuckle".

Comment

• What a great win against the Coyotes. I thought there was no way they'd have the legs for that game.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  WRONG!

Soccer is not a major sport.
                  Not in the US but it is the largest spectator sport in the world.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Also the most dangerous spectator sport in the world.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I'd like to see game live in Europe. I've been to an MLS (is it called match or game?) and it was ok but seeing the crazies on the other side of the pond would be fun.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        Not in the US but it is the largest spectator sport in the world.
                        Wrong!

Orgy's are the biggest spectator sport in the world! 8-)

Comment

• No, he said "largest".

Not "most popular."

Comment

• He said "largest"

I said "biggest"

Dano said "Count me in"

Comment

• To be fair, DanO would have said "count me in" to just about anything.

Comment

• Esp. if it involved livestock and baby oil

Comment

Working...
                                X