No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.. Thats a horrible injury. I was really looking forward to seeing him do well for us in the playoffs.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wouldn't rule him out for the playoffs just yet. There is 5+ months until they start. He had it surgically repaired today, just have to see how long it takes him to heal. Tough break though, I didn't see what happens but sounds like it was a freak accident.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I know Miller and Eaves will def appreciate the ice time. They were pretty pissed at how well they'd been playing early on only to be healthy scratches.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is what the depth in the lineup is for.

The Red Wings should be able to keep right on going. Hopefully, Modano can be ready for the playoff push.

Comment

• Not to mention if he makes it back for the playoffs he'll be very fresh and will still have his legs. Its not like this will affect his skating.

Comment

• I think all this talk about Modano is wishfull thinking. Holland made it sound like there wasnt any time table even set an this was a pretty serious injury. Couple that with Modano was still learning the Wings game none of this bodes well for him on this team.

The good news is we have Abdlekader and he was actually outplaying him IMO.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pavel working his magic tonight, goal of the year and probably the pass of the year to Hank. Big game for both, Sharks are hurting on D, they wished the power outage at the Sharktank would have lasted a bit more tonight. Howard get his 14 win of the season already.

Comment

• Howard is the winningest Goalie since last All-Star break. Yet when I went to vote for All-Stars he wasn't even on the list. I wrote him in.

Comment

• Man thats some BS.. How the hell isnt he on the list?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The whole thing looks kind of gimmicky. You vote for players regardless of conference, and only six will be selected by fan voting. I believe they said some other guy who's not listed on the ballot is currently second at his position. Jimmy Howard is obviously one of the top 18 goalies in the league and should be on any legitimate ballot; he was fourth in save percentage and fifth in GAA last year. It looks like they just made sure there were a certain number from each team on the ballot for wider fan appeal; there are only 99 slots overall.
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Howard stops 41 shots and blanks the Ducks 4-0.

Ozzie starts tomorrow and probably gets lit up...

Comment

• I didn't watch the game but I saw Getzlaf was the #2 star. Just wondering if anyone can elaborate on what he did to get the #2 star when he was on the short end of a 4-0 game.

Comment

• He took a lot of good shots.

Comment

• All four goals were score while he was on the ice.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• HE WAS TIRED FROM THE LONG PLAYOFF RUN.......
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X