Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't they show the penelty?
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Crowd's back in it.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• crap. malkin
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• fackers
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• pp coming up.. thank roberts
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hold 'em one more time Wings.

Comment

• I also wondered why they didn't show the penalty on Datsyuk.

Pens are going to come out humming for the third. Stay focused and tire them out.

Comment

• Pierre asked Draper what he says to his players 20 min away from the cup. Draper said they weren't thinking about that. There's too much hockey to be played. He admitted that they probably got caught up in it in game 5. He doesn't think they should even look at the clock, just play hard til the horn sounds.
                  ------------

Comment

• Glimmer of hope for you wings fans: The Wings are 13-0 this post season when carrying a lead into the 3rd
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• GONZ!!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Who is the studio announcer whose head is shaped like a light bulb?
                        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Pierre (Mcguire) and Mike is all I know. You know who Emerick is.
                          ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                            Glimmer of hope for you wings fans: The Wings are 13-0 this post season when carrying a lead into the 3rd
                            Heh, heh. Glimmer?

This team realizes how they had in in their grasp and lost it in game 5. They came out in the third in that game and exerted their will. They will close this one out!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• man can Franzen move with the puck
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                man can Franzen move with the puck
                                Ya, and the second hit on him after the whistle was not a penalty either.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X