No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think what Doan did to Franzen was bad. It looked like Franzen lost his footing and it was an unfortunate accident but can anyone tell me why Helm got a penalty for checking Jovanovski into the boards? He didn't hit him from behind, did he? I thought the hit came from the side.

Comment

• Comment

• Ha!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Franzen better damn well be a Red Wing for life at this point.

Tommy B. got some airtime as well. Here's a link to the podcast on which he said Osgood and teammate Johan Franzen have already offered to cover his fines.
          I'll even toss a good-on-ya Osgood's way. Maybe you shouldn't be in the Hockey Hall of Fame, but I ain't got any problem putting you in the Wings "Hall of Fame."

Comment

• Yeah I thought that was ballsy for both to say they'd do it.. You know the NHL doesnt like that one bit.

Good job boys!!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They showed Zetterberg limping off the ice after the morning skate yesterday. I don't think we can count on getting him back until the Finals, if then.

Comment

• I hope he doesnt come back at all if he's so bad time wont heal it. If he needs surgery than just put him on the shelf. I dont want to see him hurt his future.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                  They showed Zetterberg limping off the ice after the morning skate yesterday. I don't think we can count on getting him back until the Finals, if then.
                  Could also be a Babcock ploy.

Don't count out head games. Scotty was a master.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• lol.. I like the way you're thinking Mark.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Scotty would have had him hauled off on a stretcher.

Comment

• lol..yeah prob
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I suspect he was limping because the knee is sore from the action he's been putting on it the last few days.

I doubt its serious.

Comment

• He tried to stop on it and was visibly in pain, went right off the ice, don't look good.

Ken Daniels is calling the Chicago -Vancouver game right now on VS...

Comment

• Drew Sharp points out how the Wings are the brunt of the continued inconsistencies in officiating. There are no NHL conspiracies against the Red Wings. There's some "buffoonery...

The NHL certainly has more important concerns than penalizing Wings fans for sneaking octopi into Joe Louis Arena and flinging them onto the ice.

Last edited by WingsFan; April 18, 2011, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Like getting a better national TV contract, which is why they're doing it.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X