No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Ryan just scored one of the most beautiful goals you will ever see.

2-1 Ducks in the 3rd

Comment

• Game 5 Ducks and Nashville going to OT - This (might be) the winner gets to play 'The Big Red Machine'!

Comment

• Ducks F a duck.

And not to procreate

m f ers
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Well that was fast, sry Gonz Ducks lose! Game 6 back in Tennessee. Both games tonight went in into OT

Comment

• The 2 players thats really surprised me is Eaves and Miller.. They're playing damn good hockey. I think they're going to get some nice contract offers from other teams when they're up. It'll be hard to resign them to the value contracts they have right now
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and my playoff beard is already starting to annoy me.. are you guys still in?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I haven't been much of a hockey fan but this year I've been watching more and wanted to throw out this question:

Who would you like to see the Wings play in round 2? (ie who do they match up well with or have the best chance of getting past?)
                "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
                After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  and my playoff beard is already starting to annoy me.. are you guys still in?
                  I'm in, but I normally have a beard. Shaving bothers me more.

Comment

• Who would you like to see the Wings play in round 2?

I saw someone else make this comment and I tend to agree... The Preds and Ducks are much more likely to goon it up than the Sharks, particularly the Ducks. I'd prefer to see skill games and think the Wings would be better off after the series playing the Sharks. OTOH, it doesn't really matter - the Wings seem to be doing okay standing their ground.
                    Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

• When you are the superior team, you don't have to worry about who you play. It shouldn't concern you.

The Red Wings have proven to be one of those superior teams year in and year out. I don't think it matters to them at all who their second round opponent is. They feel if they play their best hockey, they can beat anyone.

Comment

• With the new tv deal every playoff game from the Conference Semifinals (2nd round) will either be on NBC and VERSUS. Also, every playoff game will be televised nationally, either on NBC, VERSUS, or another NBC/Comcast Channel. The newly branded VERSUS channel will continue to carry Game 3 and Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final. Ken Daniels will be able to establish himself on a national level, as he has recently on VERSUS.

According to puck media guru Steve Lepore, the big losers are Regional Sports Networks, which lose coverage of the second round, and NHL Center Ice, which will lose the playoffs entirely.

As league revenues go up, so will the salary cap, which means Ken Holland should have more money to play with over the next few years.

Comment

• And that is probably the primary reason why the NHL stayed with NBC/Comcast.

There is no way in hell ESPN would be willing to do something like that with that sort of coverage.

Comment

• Game 5 in Boston vs Montreal - series tied at 2 no score after one.

Comment

• Gary Bettman personal Gestapo he hired to catch anyone tossing octopus seems to be working. There were plenty of Red Wing fans in Phoenix as the Wings eliminated the Coyotes not one octopus hit the ice.

Comment

• Vive la resistance.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X