Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Are we talking about the same person? I'm talking about the hulking forward that used to play for the Ducks.
    Who hasn't been the same since.

I want him back on the DUCKS too.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Man oh man I hope he doesn't go back to the Ducks. He was a nightmare when we played him. Just a huge guy.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Man oh man I hope he doesn't go back to the Ducks. He was a nightmare when we played him. Just a huge guy.
        He's still in LA right?

If so, he won't be traded to their rival.

Comment

• Yeah he's still with the Kings. LA gave up a pretty nice prospect for him too. He's worn out his welcome with his lack of production and costly salary. He just hasn't been the same since he went to Edmonton. I was so happy when he left the Ducks tho. He could have made that team straight up elite had he stayed.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Yeah he's still with the Kings. LA gave up a pretty nice prospect for him too. He's worn out his welcome with his lack of production and costly salary. He just hasn't been the same since he went to Edmonton. I was so happy when he left the Ducks tho. He could have made that team straight up elite had he stayed.
            He was stolen with a poison bill laced contract from EDM that ANA couldn't match at the time. He still has good friends on the Ducks roster. It's a crying shame he didn't get to stay and grow with his long time buds.

Comment

Are we talking about the same person? I'm talking about the hulking forward that used to play for the Ducks.
              I am talking the goalie from Nashville.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                He was stolen with a poison bill laced contract from EDM that ANA couldn't match at the time. He still has good friends on the Ducks roster. It's a crying shame he didn't get to stay and grow with his long time buds.

Sorry bro.. I'm glad he left! The Ducks were tough then.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Howard out from anywhere from 2 games to 4 weeks with a broken ring finger. What a shit break, he was having a monster of a year. Oh well there's still a lot of season left for him to come back and get back into the swing of things.

It might be time for Holland to make a move. I'm not a fan of Conklin and MacDonald for a month with how tight the top of our division is. Maybe see if Nabakov is available.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Conklin Sucks.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I thought he was OK in his last go around with the Wings but this time he has been really bad.

Comment

• Conklin BLOWS!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nice win last night, runs our impressive home streak to 18. However, we are not even close to matching the 20 game streaks by Philly and Boston. Both did this before the worthless SO. Two of our wins were in shoot-outs and would have not been counted as wins back in the day of Old Time Hockey.

Comment

• Oh well I'll take it.

Comment

• Me too.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm not giving back the 36 points, but it is not an all time record.

Does anyone else think Lidstrom comes back next year? I think the Winter Classic helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X