Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
    Yeah, and Edmonton had the last 3 first overall picks...which they promptly all used on forwards.

At least they are one of the few teams to ever be able to ice a first forward line of three first overall picks in a row (Hall - Nugent-Hopkins - Yakupov). I have a feeling they will be a lottery team next year as well.
    Hmmmmmm.

Lottery team?

When does the current CBA expire?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't think that not getting Parise and Suter says anything negative about the Red Wings and Holland. Those two wanted to play together, let them. I trust in Holland's judgment enough to feel he will get this team back to prominence.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Hmmmmmm.

Lottery team?

When does the current CBA expire?
        I believe the current CBA is expired right now. They haven't begun negotiations yet, but those sides seem confident there won't be a lockout despite the fact the owners want more of the profit sharing going to them and the players want more coming to them.
        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Current CBA expires 9/15
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Missed it. Sorry Tony. Was surprised it hadn't been posted. My bad.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• nah, bears repeating.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah that was an awesome message. Nick just signed on to be a player scout in Sweden for us...some writer who broke the news was like: "Every report out of Detroit on Swedish forwards will be: Lacks creativity, easy to shut down." hahah
                    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• That's going to pay dividends.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I hope we can grab Doan and maybe Semin to 2 year deals. Not sure where to go for D. Theres not much out there.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Doan would be awesome to get. That guy is a warrior.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Yeah that was an awesome message. Nick just signed on to be a player scout in Sweden for us...some writer who broke the news was like: "Every report out of Detroit on Swedish forwards will be: Lacks creativity, easy to shut down." hahah
                            lol
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Yeah that was an awesome message. Nick just signed on to be a player scout in Sweden for us...some writer who broke the news was like: "Every report out of Detroit on Swedish forwards will be: Lacks creativity, easy to shut down." hahah
                              lol
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think Doan is either staying in PHX or heading to Vancouver.. We should prob sign Semin and get it over with. If we can get him to a short term deal we'll be ok.

Our D is more than likely set with

Kronwall Smith
                                White Quincey
                                Ericsson Kindl

If we dont have a strong D we better do what we can to stack the front side. Maybe Lids will change his mind and come back!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X