No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really, a lot of players are still going over there.
    North Americans or Euros?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I don't think it matters but both are starting to migrate over there.

Comment

• I could see Euros "Going back home" to play
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Looks like there wont be any hockey till January, fine by me. Regular season will be somewhat relative.
          No Winter Classic then. That would be a huge loss to the city of Detroit in terms of revenue.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Do you mean Detroit? The game was supposed to be in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• There were many activities scheduled for Detroit including a series of games inside Comerica

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                No Winter Classic then. That would be a huge loss to the city of Detroit in terms of revenue.
                Would we get it the next season instead?

Comment

• Yeah it states in a letter sent to season ticket holders a few weeks ago that the Winter Classic would be rescheduled for next year. The main purpose of the letter was to offer refunds to those who want them.

And yes, that is what I was most looking forward to...the week-long festival of hockey that was going to happen downtown with the ahl/chl/ncaa/alumni games being played at Comerica.
                  2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Come on NHL

Get your chit in order. I want to get out to the rink again.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It might be next year Gonz

Comment

• It will probably be next year or the year after if Fehr is being serious when he says he's going to pull the cap off the table because once the NHL cancels the winter classic tomorrow the NHLPA loses all leverage they might have had to start the season soon. And if Fehr pulls the cap off the table then we are much further away that we started.
                        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• You don't bring in Donald Fehr if you aren't serious.

Comment

• Damn, I hate that.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I wish Bettman would step down or just seek life elsewhere. This chit (as Gonz puts it) is getting old.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's the owners, not bettman in this case

Comment

Working...
                                X