No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say is Kronwall, Franzen, and Cleary have all sucked a lot more than I expected(hoped).

Quincey on the other hand has played just as shitty as I thought he would.
    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Howard still hasn't stole any games yet. I really hope he takes that step. He has the mind to be a top flight goalie.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, our best goalie prospect in a while just got called up and I hope he gets to play Tuesday so Howie can get a slightly extended break as we don't want him to catch the injury bug that a third of the team caught.

They also called up Tatar who (if they play him) will bring some scoring to the bottom six...he plays hard, the puck follows him around, and he goes to the tough areas to make plays. Basically what we have been lacking in a bottom 6 winger this season.

Comment

• Smith is out at least 10-14 days. That sucks because he had been logging a lot of minutes and he's one that needs to really find his game on our D. I hope his shoulder is alright.

I can't wait to see Tatar play. Maybe we can sit Cleary for awhile since he's not top 6 or bottom 6. What the hell happened to him?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Whelp, I guess the Wings weren't lying. With all these injuries, they ARE already in mid-season form!

Comment

• ANA rolling

They have two goalies that are killing it.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Tatar gets a shot on the top line tonight and Lashoff replaces Kindl.

How long will it take for them to finally bench Quincey?

Comment

• With Smith hurt we don't have much to replace him with. I still can't believe they gave up a 1st rounder for him and he was a free agent anyway. We got fleeced on that one.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    With Smith hurt we don't have much to replace him with. I still can't believe they gave up a 1st rounder for him and he was a free agent anyway. We got fleeced on that one.
                    I'm still upset about that...

It was a three way trade and I read it at first as us getting Steve Downie for the 1st rd pick and I thought: awesome a top 6 winger with size, grit, and skill who is also a righty....we haven't had one of those since Shanny/Lapointe.

Then I saw we were getting Quincey (who we waived and lost for nothing 2 years ago in favor of keeping Derek Meech). God Damnit.

Comment

• Yeah that was a very depressing trade.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "awesome a top 6 winger with size, grit, and skill who is also a righty....we haven't had one of those since Shanny/Lapointe."

Lapointe? I liked him as a role player but top 6 winger and skill? Come on. What about Bertuzzi? Is he a lefty?

Comment

• Wings are fine.

If "fine" means, "got demolished by the bottom 2 teams in the conference."
                          Last edited by chemiclord; February 5, 2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• They are giving the start tonight to Mrazek.

Talk about being thrown to the wolves for your first NHL start...hopefully the blues don't shell him too badly.

Comment

• Watch the kid shuts them out..
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Watch the kid shuts them out..
                                Wishful thinking, me thinks.

The D is not good enough to help him get a shut out.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X