No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid win vs The Sharks on the road with Monster Gustavsson in goal! Especially after the heart breaker last night in LA (jobbed by the officials). Wings are playing well, Brunner with a wicked wrist shot tonight. Abdelkader and Quincey are still liabilities - why they are on the team is beyond me. Cleary is doing better only b/c he is getting spoon-fed right now by Dat's. Johan Franzen floating around doing nothing again, if his hip is bothering him that much don't fucking suit up! 4th in the (logjam) west as of tonight.

Comment

• Good to see Smith back in the lineup. That's a huge thing for us.

With all the standings so bunched up there probably won't be much to do around the trade deadline even though we have 8 mil in free cash.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What Chicago is doing is amazing.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          What Chicago is doing is amazing.
          copy that!

Comment

• What Chicago is doing is amazing.

Will be a hard fall The Cup or bust

Comment

• The thing that really sucks is you know it's Scotty Bowman's doing. They were shit until he went over there to work with his kid and he put them over the hump.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                The thing that really sucks is you know it's Scotty Bowman's doing. They were shit until he went over there to work with his kid and he put them over the hump.
                Yup. My thoughts exactly!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well I think they have spent their hot streak for the year and thus will not amount to anything in the playoffs.

Wings will win in regulation tomorrow to break chicago's streak of 21 (I think) straight games without losing in regulations...and I wouldn't have it any other way.
                  2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Wings have not shown they can play for more than 2 periods.

Unless the Hawks think it is OK to take a break because this team is just not that good, there is zero chance Wings will deal them their first loss.

Hawks have won in the last minuets of the game and in OT.

Wings have shown they can not play a full game let alone win one in OT against a formidable foe.

Comment

• Soooo... What are you saying MM?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I am saying this game is a litmus test for this squad.

Go now or Go Home.

Comment

• 4-1 Blackhawks, and it's not even going to feel THAT close.

Comment

• I agree MM, this is a litmus test for the Wings. At home, against a division rival (who is undefeated in regulation) and having a chance to break that streak. If they cannot get up for this game, then what game can they get up for? They need to get out early and keep the pressure up. The whole sitting on a one goal lead isn't going to cut it. Chicago has that uncanny way of scoring that game tying goal or go ahead goal with less than a minute to play. I've seen it time and time again.

Oh and by the way, I wonder how many more Blackhawk fans will be in the stands than Red Wings fans. That will be interesting to see.
                            All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Ya know, the Wings don't even need to win... just show SOMETHING resembling a 60-minute game. That would go a long way to convincing me that they aren't just a washed up bunch waiting for the wheel to run flat.

Comment

• F U guys.. WE... WIN... THIS.. GAME.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X