Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
    I agree MM, this is a litmus test for the Wings. At home, against a division rival (who is undefeated in regulation) and having a chance to break that streak. If they cannot get up for this game, then what game can they get up for? They need to get out early and keep the pressure up. The whole sitting on a one goal lead isn't going to cut it. Chicago has that uncanny way of scoring that game tying goal or go ahead goal with less than a minute to play. I've seen it time and time again.

Oh and by the way, I wonder how many more Blackhawk fans will be in the stands than Red Wings fans. That will be interesting to see.
    Long time no post, good to see you around.

Not only do the Blackhawks score late goals, the Wings give them up like nobody's business. Not a good combination.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Man, I have never seen the wings mishandle the puck so often in their own zone.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Man, I have never seen the wings mishandle the puck so often in their own zone.
        You forget the darkness with Harkness era?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Well ya, kind of.

At least Johnny O could be counted on to clear a zone.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This is sort of game from Howard is what the Wings need pretty much every night out.

Although the defense hasn't been horrible in front of him so far today.
            Last edited by chemiclord; March 3, 2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Wow. What an ill-timed penalty. Ericcson you dumbass.

And Chicago scores on the ensuing Power-Play.

What a fucking stupid decision. Chicago's streak continues.

Comment

• fr4eakin ericsson
                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Wow, stupid. Amazing.
                  All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• And ANOTHER Delay of Game.

Jesus fucking Christ.

EDIT: What eats me alive is that... it was a completely UNFORCED ERROR on Ericcson's part that kept Chicago's streak alive. If it was a case of Chicago simply playing better, it'd be easier to take. But to give up the win on something like that... ouch.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; March 3, 2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• And now for that meaningless extra point that all it does it clog up the standings. I hate the shoot-out for the win.

Comment

• Hey les! Long time brother!
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The thing that the media never mentions is back in the old days when you had Wins-Losses-Ties that if you lost a game in overtime, you received 0 points. Its easier nowadays for the Blackhawks to get a point because all they have to do is make it to overtime.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Detroit loses.

Fuck you, Ericcson.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              And ANOTHER Delay of Game.

Jesus fucking Christ.

EDIT: What eats me alive is that... it was a completely UNFORCED ERROR on Ericcson's part that kept Chicago's streak alive. If it was a case of Chicago simply playing better, it'd be easier to take. But to give up the win on something like that... ouch.
                              Absolutely agree with this.

Hey SLF and Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                The thing that the media never mentions is back in the old days when you had Wins-Losses-Ties that if you lost a game in overtime, you received 0 points. Its easier nowadays for the Blackhawks to get a point because all they have to do is make it to overtime.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X