Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Selanne is a good player but, not the only sniper in the NHL. Wings have a couple too.

If Howard would have been hugging the pipe like he should be when the play is on that side, that goal doesn't happen.
    He was covering it pretty good. The shot was in the only place it could have gone in.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I hope Bert or Tatar gets in the lineup in favor of Emmerton, he just doesn't work well out there against Anaheims bottom 6.
      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• We need Bert in a big way if we want to have a chance in the series.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I just can't believe how good Seleanne still is. I remember when he and Bure came onto the scene and were both electrifying goal scorers. Bure hasn't been around for 10 years but Sleanne is still chugging along.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I just can't believe how good Seleanne still is. I remember when he and Bure came onto the scene and were both electrifying goal scorers. Bure hasn't been around for 10 years but Sleanne is still chugging along.
            Agreed..

It even seems like ages since he and Kairya were killing it
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think with Lidstrom gone, Seleanne has got to be the last link to the NHL when they still had a lot of high scorers. His rookie year he had 132 points. Very few have come close to that in the last 15-20 years. Back then 132 was a tremendous rookie season but 132 points was minimum type season if you were to lead the league in scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I think with Lidstrom gone, Seleanne has got to be the last link to the NHL when they still had a lot of high scorers. His rookie year he had 132 points. Very few have come close to that in the last 15-20 years. Back then 132 was a tremendous rookie season but 132 points was minimum type season if you were to lead the league in scoring.
                Jagr and Marty Broduer would fit that range too
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah thats about it. I forgot Brodeur was still kicking.

Comment

• Ray Whitney is still doing pretty good as well.

Bert is in fact in tonight, but in favor of Tootoo which I don't like so much because Tootoo is always generating turnovers by the other teams D and is the quickest to stand up for teammates...should have sat Emmerton instead.
                    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.

Flicking through the channels I see that Montreal and Ottowa, and New York and Washington are both playing game one in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

Why is it that Detroit had to travel 3 time zones and are playing their second game and teams that are in the same time zone has yet to play their first?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They should have never been in the west. How the fuck do you put a team in the eastern time zone in a western conference?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Hmmmmmm.

Flicking through the channels I see that Montreal and Ottowa, and New York and Washington are both playing game one in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

Why is it that Detroit had to travel 3 time zones and are playing their second game and teams that are in the same time zone has yet to play their first?
                          Seriously Mr. S?

I never heard such commentary when it was apparent DET had the superior roster during their swings through the West.

And stop the non-sense about coming West. Coming West gains you 3 hours. It's going East for the West Coast teams that caused a lot of the disparity. Losing 3 hours does that to the body.

Comment

• 1-0 DET a minute in

Comment

• I like the Western Conference, it will be sad when they move to the East. Those teams are booooring.

Comment

• Looks like a straight up ass kicking going on at the pond.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X