Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Hmmmmmm.

Flicking through the channels I see that Montreal and Ottowa, and New York and Washington are both playing game one in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

Why is it that Detroit had to travel 3 time zones and are playing their second game and teams that are in the same time zone has yet to play their first?
    They are trying to maximize the amount of playoff games on tv while minimizing multiple games in the same time slot. Since the Ducks and Canucks opened at home, they are alternating days in that 10pm eastern time slot. Montreal and Ottawa get to play game 2 tomorrow, back to back. Not gonna sweat the schedule for the Wings Ducks series.

Since LA and San Jose are the lower seeds in their series, they probably will alternate that late game time ss lot for games 3 and 4.

It's all about ratings and exposure
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Looks like a straight up ass kicking going on at the pond.
      Except when you remember the Wings have not been able to close the deal all year. They give up two goal in about 8 minutes to make it 4-3.

Comment

• Wow.. What the hell happened there?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Red Wings blow the lead again.

4-4 all.

Comment

Wow.. What the hell happened there?
            I have no way to know this for sure, but I would not be the least bit surprised to learn the Wings have the most blown 3rd period leads of any team in the NHL this year.

They turn to garbage late in games.

Comment

• I have no confidence in the Wings winning this game if it goes to overtime.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                I have no confidence in the Wings winning this game if it goes to overtime.
                I had no confidence when they went up 4-1. I knew they were going to take their foot off the gas and let Anaheim back in it.

Like they've done with a big lead all fucking season.

Comment

• Been a trend for the last couple seasons.

Comment

• Whelp. At least they got the win in OT. Coulda done without the drama, boys.

EDIT: Did that puck hit Hiller in the mask? His head kinda jerked back in an odd way there.

Comment

• Sweep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait...
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Sweep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait...
                        Nah. Anaheim wasn't going to be a sweep, anyway. Wings have played them real well this season. Hell, they dominated roughly 45 some odd minutes of Game 2 before they decided it was okay to take a short nap.

Comment

• What a maddening game. They came back with THREE even strength goals that's just unhealthy. I'm glad we took one on the road like that but we have to come back to The Joe with a sense of urgency. It's nice to see Franzen get on the board and Brunner has his touch again.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, fook.

1-1

You got the split
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Well I'll take it, a lot more interesting than it should have been, but a win is a win. A 4-1 lead in the third should be more than enough to win a game, even being young and undisciplined. Howard has to be better with a 3 goal lead, that will not cut it. Why the fuck didnt Babcock call a time out to settle the team down? Ah well.... back to the Joe even.

Comment

• Fuck! Dekeyser done with broken thumb, White or Lashoff, or both Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X