Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by L-kxng View Post
      Well, its been a few day now time to reflect. Gary Bettman had his boys bias calls backfire all playoffs long with the Red Wings.

Tomas Holmstoms two ridiculous 'in the crease' calls were a pathetic display of injust by the NHL. Shorthanded goals vs Dallas and Colorado were killers and no goals for Pittsburgh - who just happened (?) to have two 5 on 3 powerplays and didn't score on either one backfired badly also. This leaving a devastated Bettman a hapless victim who clearly was a beaten sicken in nausea, little man - having to hand the superior team in quality and character the Stanley Cup for the 4th time in 11 years.

LOL ! What Sweet justice!!
      Sounds like we're calling the wrong guy "Homer"
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• anyone read Holland saying he'll match any offer for Filppula... uhhhh.. That one kind of scares me. I hope we lock him up prior to FA starting. We could get really screwed if someone offers him a bunch of money.

granted we'd get a bunch of draft picks depending on the level of salary he gets offered but i'd rather not lose him.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and hank said he didnt think Sundin would be leaving the Leafs.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Filpulla is going to be one Hell of a player. Unless someone throws something ridiculous his way, you have to sign him. Otherwise we should get some picks from the other team, similar to the Edmonton - Anaheim situation (can't recall the players name now) from last year.

Comment

• Penner.. EDM really screwed ANA with that one.

I didnt know how great Filppula's D was. I knew he had a scoring touch but never imagined he was a 2 way. Another great find.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I still think the greatest trade I've ever heard was Draper for future considerations which ended up being $1.

hahahahahaha.. suckers!!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Penner.. EDM really screwed ANA with that one.

I didnt know how great Filppula's D was. I knew he had a scoring touch but never imagined he was a 2 way. Another great find.
                  I'm not sure on that. Anaheim gets this years #1 (and I think more, maybe next years?). Edmonton overpaid for Penner in the salsay cap era and their pick is pretty high this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                    I'm not sure on that. Anaheim gets this years #1 (and I think more, maybe next years?). Edmonton overpaid for Penner in the salsay cap era and their pick is pretty high this year.
                    ANA was hoping EDM #1 pick this year would be a top 8 pick where bonafied stars are available 1-8. EDM played better than expected this past season and turned that pick into the 13th(?) overall pick. ANA is not happy about it.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                      ANA was hoping EDM #1 pick this year would be a top 8 pick where bonafied stars are available 1-8. EDM played better than expected this past season and turned that pick into the 13th(?) overall pick. ANA is not happy about it.
                      Hell, the Red Wings don't start gettin' their stars until the picks reach the triple digits. What'sa matter over there on the left coast?

Comment

• Draft starts tonight. Wings looking for a undersized scoring defensman whit a Swedish father and Russian mother.

Comment

• lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                            I agree. Penner is a f'ing monster.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I am wondering how that monster Pronger has improved his golf game?

With all the practice time he has had, he surely could beat Tiger next week after Tiger has his surgery. I am surprised Pronger has not followed his professional athletic prowess and challenged Tiger to a skins game at 5K per hole (of course the sportsman he is, he will allow 2 weeks of rehab time after the surgery).
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wings pick a goalie in the 1st round. He was rated #1 Goalie in North America. They compare his style to Roberto Luongo.

I'm just sayin.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X