Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
    I don't like that because it opens up the possibility that a team would hold a player saying it was injury IF it hurt the opposing team more than it would them.
    Good point, I could definitely see some team doing that especially if it's a 4th liner or some other player that doesn't play much anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
      You would've been just as pissed if an Anaheim player had hit a Wing player like Abdelkader did to Lydman and it went unpenalized.
      Hard to say. But for the most part we would want the in game benefit (power play) and you want penalties to match up. If Abdelkader got hit like that, we would want an in game penalty and we would have gotten pissed if someone else got hit like that recently and got two games but the Anaheim player didn't get suspended. That said it was that egregious that if there wasn't precedence that everyone would be chanting for a suspension.

It's all about precedence.
      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Shanahan would have a lot more credibility if he hadn't screwed the pooch on the Shea Weber ruling. He ruled that Abdelkader had an intent to injure, well so did Weber.

Comment

• Agreed.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Can't argue with that, Fraq. Looks worse from that angle and he got quite a bit of head. Looks like his chest contacts the shoulders and thus the reason the knockdown looked as it did. Looks like i was wrong on this one.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I could have told you that but........no, you just wanted to rely on what you saw.:p

Edit:

Speaking of what you saw.......and totally unrelated to this thread.

Anyone catch Brain Games on NATGEO yet?

Pretty damn good!

Comment

• "I could have told you that but........no, you just wanted to rely on what you saw."
                ---------------------Ya, Ya, Ya.............:-)
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• HOWIE keeping DET alive
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Red Wings doing their days of old impression: 40+ shots all into the chestpad of the opposing goaltender.

Comment

• It will be a shame if the Red Wings lose this game. The have really outplayed the mighty ducks tonight.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's on now bitches

2-2

6:10 left in the 3rd

Comment

• O.T.

Buckle up

Comment

• Whelp, Detroit has been getting the job done in OT at least.

Comment

• Good game

The better team won today

Bringing it back to ANA

Comment

• OMG!

Gotta take a shower........

Comment

Working...
                                X