Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome home, Cat.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Fell asleep during the 3rd intermission. Didn't miss much.

Had no confidence the Wings were going to win in OT. Every time they got ahead, they lost their hustle and looked like they were skating on their heels.

Thought the wings 4th line played pretty solid but only one shot on goal in a 5 min PP. Really?

Howard played well!

Joe will be rockin on Friday.
      I fell asleep waiting for it to start. I woke up in the first intermission, then fell asleep again. I woke up again during the second intermission and this time I stayed up and watched the third period. I then fell asleep during the 3rd intermission and missed overtime. I woke up a little after it was over to find out the Wings lost. I can't say I wasn't surprised. The Wings just didn't look good from what I saw in the third period. They need to play like they did on Monday night if they want to beat Anaheim on Friday. Zetterberg somehow needs to find the back of the net. I know he had two assists last night, but they need some goals from him too. He has zero in this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        NICK BONINO GW OT goal

Glad BRUNNER was on the ice to see it first hand, front row style. Dudes been killing ANA just like NICK BONINO has been to DET.

13 more W's to go.

Do you understand how fun it is to watch these two teams play? I always enjoy the match up.

pands

HILLER gave up 2 weak goals tonight. He has to clean that up.
        I also always enjoy this match up Gonz. Unfortunately this could be the last playoff series we ever play. But if we do meet again it will be for the Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
          I also always enjoy this match up Gonz. Unfortunately this could be the last playoff series we ever play. But if we do meet again it will be for the Cup.
          Thank God. No more of those ridiculous late games. I won't miss those one bit.

Comment

• Malto thanks.....I guess you will be super busy the next few days what with Mother's Day and all.,,,,,May the bouquets be beautiful and plentiful in marko world.

Comment

• Welcome back Cat. How was the trip?
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• super fine dano...i'll call you soon and give you the details...

Comment

• Big game tonight. Let's go Wings!

Comment

• ....... you hear many times during the regular season, is this a must win game?

In the post season, there are many must win games.

This is one for the Wings.

Go get 'em Tigers......errrrr Wings.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Datsyuk is a magician.

Comment

• That goal was sweet. Good solid first period.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• And now... the big question that's haunted the Wings all year.

Can the Wings close it out?

Comment

• Anaheim gets one back.

Comment

• Unbelievable.

The Wings fall asleep again. And Anaheim has tied it up. Again. ANOTHER fucking blown lead in the third period.

Actually scratch that. Completely believable. And that's the problem.

Comment

• As much as I would love to see Detroit win this game/series, they really don't deserve it.
                                All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X