No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to sit here and blame a non call for blowing a lead in regulation. When it came down to crunch time, the Ducks stepped up the intensity and it wasn't matched by the Wings who seemed to stay on cruise control being up by two goals.

The second goal the ducks scored with the Wings no look pass behind the back of the net was extremely stupid. That shouldn't happen.

Now the Wings just need to add a few more frequent flyer miles and take the series in Anaheim.

I hope that Zetterberg getting a couple goals including the game winner gets him going for Sundays game.

Gonz, you going to the game? Should be a good one. Hell, the whole series has been a good one with the overtime games and such. I only wish I were alive to see it.
    All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
      I only wish I were alive to see it.
      Snow, are you posting from Beyond?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
        Snow, are you posting from Beyond?
        lol bimmer, just a way of saying that these overtime games are killing me.
        All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
          Heck, this team has done better in the playoffs this year without Lidstrom than they did with Lidstrom last year.
          time for a banning

Comment

• Well that fookin sucked

ZETTERBERG and DATS are still dynamic, throw in a goalie and you have instant competitor.

I don't know what some of you bitch aboot.

Question: If you only had one ticket and could attend a SC Playoff game 7, on Mothers Day at 7pm, would you go?

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Forgot to add, I love this series.

Im an emotional wreck during the game with 4 OT's, so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                We didn't get called for a penalty the whole game? How does that happen?
                Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                That's easy, they are just setting us up for Sunday. Just watch how much the Wings will be short handed (I hope not right off that bat either) . I'll also expect Anaheim to get at least one 5 on 3 For the Wings to win, they will have to be almost perfect killing penalties.
                Seriously WINGSFAN, you are going to blame officiating for this series. There have been lots of missed calls and several questionable calls both ways.

F

Leave the officiating out of it and enjoy the ride. Its a damn game for Cristo sakes.

Comment

• Re: Red Wings

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  time for a banning
                  Last year's Wings team only won one playoff game, this year's team has won 3 playoff games against a better opponent too.

Don't bother banning me, I'll walk away myself. I'd still like to be able to read the posts. I don't need to post. Thanks.
                  Last edited by CaptainBlue; May 11, 2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• he wasn't being serious, and saying one player out of 20 is the reason is as dumb as coop blaming valverde for the tigers not winning the world series
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "Last year's Wings team only won one playoff game, this year's team has won 3 playoff games against a better opponent too."

That's really in-depth analysis. That's right up there with Cujo was the reason the Wings lost and got swept by Anaheim in 2003.

Comment

• I brought up the topic, and I would definitely say it's more that Detroit has a much better match-up against Anaheim this year than they did Nashville last year rather than they've particularly played better.

Comment

• Kindl and Quincey really are not bad at stickhandling and headmaning the puck. Problem is they are so damn slow doing it, in the NHL that causes turnovers like crazy, they are also weak on the boards and don't have hard shot from the point. I know a lot of people hating on Smith, but I like him, yes he takes way to many chances and is out of position, but he confident and I think he has the tools to hang around once he gets more experience.

Comment

• Don't bother banning me, I'll walk away myself. I'd still like to be able to read the posts. I don't need to post. Thanks.
                            He's just joking Blue (then again these Sparties are very sensitive) and didn't like the fact you pointed out about not winning last year WITH Nick. This is not the MSU thread, don't worry keep posting that was a good point. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              wow ... did that happen? I didn't see the whole game.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• Yep, that happened. Sad thing was prior to that Howard was stoning pretty much everything - I think he had one pipe, other than that he was a black hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X