Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Wings have to come out hard and keep skating hard.

Too often this year they sat back and thought the other side was afraid of them because they are the Wings (or, the youths do not realize every second of ice time they get, they are expected to do their job and then a bit more).

There has been no consistency and they can not afford to take a night off.

Edit: This is nothing new. Winning the Presidents Cup then getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs suggest this has been happening for a while.

Now they are the underdogs and with young players (read: they do have a problem with giving a younger players a chance to prove themself unless injury dictates it).

Speaking about underdogs.

...........I am guessing they are bird dogs.
    Nice post Malto. Totally agree. Had a similar discussion with a guy in the grocery store today.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Now, that, is funny!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tony...When I first referenced the Captain Zee proposal I put ZED after it was so our friends overseas would know the reference....But let's face it captain zee sounds so much better unless of course you get a headline like
          "wings win, led by Zed" But after a bad game we'd probably get a line like... zed skated like lead....And Thank God there are no lieutenants or left-tenants as they are known here....

Comment

• Should we send out a search party in Yosemite?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Should we send out a search party in Yosemite?
              Naw, he'll be back after the pain wears off.

Comment

Ha!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Re: Red Wings

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  For Panoptes?

Comment

• Don't Roethlisberger the joke

Comment

• Stolen from a facebook friend.....

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Chicago Blackhawks fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were Blackhawks fans, too.

Not really knowing what a Blackhawks fan was, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Mary has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Blackhawks fan."

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"Why I'm proud to be a Detroit Red Wings fan.", boasts the little girl.
                      The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Mary why she is a Red Wings fan.

"Well, My Dad and Mom are Red Wings fans, and I'm a Red Wings fan, too!"

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?"

A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Mary, "I'd be a Blackhawks fan

Comment

I presume this is based on being a good humanitarian rather than any desire to increase the forum post count?
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Leafs planning strategy today
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Yes they are lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                              Leafs planning strategy today
                              LOL
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Malto....i have been giving the Chicago series a lot of thought and in my professional wild guess, I don't believe the Wings have it in them to win another game seven on the road. As a result I am picking them in six. They'll win one of the first two in Chi, take game three at home, then put together back to back wins in games five and six. That's asking lot for them to take two in Chicago but I think that's how it will have to go. Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X