No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were not so hot in the first Ana game either. They only have to steal one in Chi and then hold serve
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      They were not so hot in the first Ana game either. They only have to steal one in Chi and then hold serve
      That is true. The Wings did start off slow against them too.

Comment

• Wings got punched in the mouth last night..Will be interesting to see how they respond Saturday. Howard played unbelievable the first two periods, the third he just couldn't get any help from his skaters. Chicago's pressure was relentless.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• One of the funniest comments that summed up the game pretty accurately was:

"I miss the puck. Can the Wings bring their own next time?"

Comment

• The way the team and fans treated Fedorov for his contract negotiations the mst logical decision is to float the possibility of returning home. And no Lidstrom didn't do it everytime his contract was up. Thats another false lie.

Comment

• false lie? Other than a bad Arnold movie, are there true lies?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• the redundancy emphasizes the point! In the old Red Wing forum they had that crazy Julie who complained constantly about Yzerman. I guess CaptainBlue is the Lidstrom equivalent.

Comment

• Nobody can or ever will be as bad as Juile H

Comment

• I remember Fedorov used to get blasted for "holding out" even though he was not under contract. I don't blame Lidstrom for using any kind of leverage he could. I think he was smarter at handling the press and the fans than Fedorov was.

Comment

• I honestly think Lidstroms desire to go back was legit. I believe he wanted to raise his kids in his homeland but, by the time he was financially set to be able to do that, the kids were old enough to know they wanted to stay in the States. The rumor persisted but a contract was signed because he wanted to keep his family happy...........and they paid him pretty handsomely.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• and it was all done with no animosity

Comment

• Lots of people hating on Smith. Can't say I blame them, but I still think he's going to be a good D Man in the future.

Criticism of Red Wings' Brendan Smith puzzles player, coach

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2Takbyxk0

Comment

• It's not "hating" on Smith to acknowledge he played like fresh shit two nights ago.

The clowns who take that performance as an indication of any trends in the future, however... yeah...

Comment

• He needs a veteran D-man to play on his pairing. Quincey is not that.
                              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Re: Red Wings

Hockey time. Finally I get to see a full game.

The Wings really need to win this one. They need to come out flying and get an early lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X