No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JIM is a adult's name. JIMMY is for kids. Just like when my girl grew up, I told her that her name was gonna be KATE, not KATIE, because she's a strong independent woman who can think for herself.
    Last edited by chemiclord; May 25, 2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• I'm sure Jimmy Carter would have disagreed with that assessment
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I'm sure Jimmy Carter would have disagreed with that assessment
        F-ckin' liberal.

Comment

• my name still ends with Y.... fuck growing up
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Jim-my Howard

Comment

• Jim got hung out to dry on that first goal
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                my name still ends with Y.... fuck growing up
                Newbomb Turky ? ;)
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• nice

Comment

• Toews pulls a pretty good Crosby there.

And his Oscar-worthy performance gives Chicago the lead back.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; May 25, 2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• couldnt clear it out of there, dammit

Comment

• Unless the Wings can turn it around quick, it looks like we'll be seeing a Game 6.

Comment

• Whelp. I won't say the Wings packed it in or shut it down... but clearly one this one night, Chicago simply was not going to lose.

Let's see if they can sustain this surge, or if this was their last gasp.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Whelp. I won't say the Wings packed it in or shut it down... but clearly one this one night, Chicago simply was not going to lose.

Let's see if they can sustain this surge, or if this was their last gasp.
                            Yeah I think it could have been that one final blowout a lot of teams in a deep hole pull off before getting eliminated.

I just can't stand having to listen to Eddie and Doc on NBC for the games, at least the next game is in Detroit and won't have to hear that god-awful song after chi goals.
                            2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• The magic has left.

Wings were beaten soundly.

They were out skated and seemed to be afraid to put the puck on the net.

Can't score a goal if the puck does not go on the net.

Try it again tomorrow.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 50/50 with a decreasing trend for them for the above reasons
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X