No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total meltdown, didn't like the call - turning out to be - they are who we thought they were.

Comment

• That penalty shot (which I don't agree with the call) could have really gotten the crowd back in to it and swung momentum if Howard would have had his head in it instead of worrying about complaining to the ref afterward. What a half-assed attempt at stopping that penalty shot.
      All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• What a bunch of fickle fuckers in this thread.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          What a bunch of fickle fuckers in this thread.
          Oh, yeah... I know.

I didn't give them much chance at all to even GET to Game 7... so for all I know the Wings will go out in this game they have "zero chance" in and win 5-0 or some shit.

It would fit the nature of these playoffs.

It's just really hard to absorb that they'd pass out drunk in the third period in the absolute WORST POSSIBLE game to do it.

Comment

• tie game......

oh shit, the PS that didn't mean anything looms large
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
              tie game......

oh shit, the PS that didn't mean anything looms large
              And if the defensman didn't fall asleep at the wheel and let Frolik get behind him uncontested, there's no opportunity to call that penalty shot to begin with.

Blame the Wings, not the refs. The refs can only fuck you over if you let them, and the Wings let them.

I swear, it's instinct for Detroit fans. Things go south, blame the zebras for screwing us over. The fault is 100% Red Wings, 0% refs.
              Last edited by chemiclord; May 27, 2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• fuck you, I did blame the Wings...............

but... that call was goal 4 in a 4-3 win......

the Wings lose the next game. been fun.
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• The Wings have a great chance in game 7. Crawford was shaky tonight.

Yeah tonight sucked and if they lose game 7, that 3rd period will haunt them for all off season. But thats growing pains, when you go with a young team you are bound to have terrible defensive miscues. Goals 2 and 3 were on relatively innocuous plays where the defense just didn't make basic coverage.

The penalty was atextbook call and the announcers are right to say it was correct, but a lot of times the refs will not call that.

Comment

• And that pretty much is the long and short of it.

Comment

• The Wings blew that one.

Hopefully Crawford will be this shaky in Game 7.

Comment

• As expected Smith is catching hell everywhere tonight. Of the young guys on D he has the most talent, his problem is constantly being out of position. Chicago is rolling again, seems every year now one team comes back to win a series down 3-1

Comment

• I'm not the smartest hockey guy and even I could tell that he was fucking up.

Comment

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, why do they have to make it so exciting. WINGS In seven.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I don't know if Franzen is suffering a lot of pain from that hit he took in game five or what, but he was behind the play throughout game six and his presence in the corners and at the front of the net was sorely missed.

Comment

• I think he strained his vagina in game 4.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X