Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP really needs to see that over in the UM forum
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I know lol can you show it to him Tony.

Comment

• after you
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ok Ill post it over there too

Comment

• didn't know whether to post this in the video game thread of this one, but it's awesome nonetheless...

[youtube]c8pLV4-RImk[/youtube]

Comment

• With Kovalachuk retiring NJ is going to sign Brunner.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• D PENNER back to ANA. 1 yr deal. yesssssss
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  D PENNER back to ANA. 1 yr deal. yesssssss
                  That will help in getting out of the first round of the playoffs this year now that the Wings are in the east.;-)
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    That will help in getting out of the first round of the playoffs this year now that the Wings are in the east.;-)
                    Low blow to the upper abdomen.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      D PENNER back to ANA. 1 yr deal. yesssssss
                      I always wanted Penner in a Wings uniform. I didn't even know he was a FA.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I always wanted Penner in a Wings uniform. I didn't even know he was a FA.
                        No you didn't...he hasn't had a single season worthy of the ridiculous contract thrown at him when he was RFA after the ducks won the cup.

I get mad enough watching Franzen float around out there but having two of them on the team would have me breaking at least 1 television per season.
                        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I finally got around to watching this video made by the Griffins media team (which is better than what the wings have) because they released the second part today...I can't wait until the video for the final series is out.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/69649601"]http://vimeo.com/69649601[/ame]

Part 2

[ame="http://vimeo.com/70430431"]http://vimeo.com/70430431[/ame]
                          2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                            No you didn't...he hasn't had a single season worthy of the ridiculous contract thrown at him when he was RFA after the ducks won the cup.

I get mad enough watching Franzen float around out there but having two of them on the team would have me breaking at least 1 television per season.
                            Yeah.. I'd take him all the same. Don't confuse things with his unhappiness in LA. His time with the Oilers he averaged almost 24 goals a year. You can't teach size and his ability to light the lamp.

Weiss on the other hand....
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You keep on running your mouth about Weiss, but he was a good player. Maybe because he's not a name. He was injured last year but the three years before he averaged 23 goals.

Comment

• It's not that he's not a name, I just don't see him as a 2nd line center for the Wings and he damn sure doesn't reflect a 5 year 25 million dollar hit.

Cutting out his first season and this injury riddled season he's averaged 15 goals and 27 assists.

Meanwhile Detroit acted like prudes saying Filpuppla wasn't worth the money when over his career he's averaged 15 goals and 23 assists. I just see Filppula having more of a ceiling than Weiss and I hate that they signed him to 5 years.

As much as I hate the new FA look to the NHL this is going to become standard. Overpaying and hoping you find a gem. We better continue to grow that farm system or its going to be a very bleak world for the Wings. We've had plenty of salary cap space the last several years and couldn't bring anyone in because the market is bare.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X