No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd still rather have him on our squad than that shit bag Samualsson. He's a waste
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I'd still rather have him on our squad than that shit bag Samualsson. He's a waste
      Definitely, I'd rather pay Brunner 2-2.5 mil for 1-2 yrs than continuing paying Sammy or Cleary that amount (more in Cleary's case).
      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Sammy is well over the hill, was a good fit 3rd liner when the Wings won the Cup. Bad signing this time around.

Comment

• I can't believe no one has picked up Brunner. It's pretty frigging amazing actually. FA is a joke with all the shitty contracts that's been dolled out. He has promise, it's hard to imagine him having to go back to Europe.

I'd still love for us to find a way to bring him back.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If Brunner has a price tag higher than anyone is willing to pay for him, and he refuses to back off it... then I can FULLY understand why no one has picked him up.

He may think that [x] is what would make staying in the States and playing in the NHL worth it. Otherwise, he'd be just fine going back "home" to play. I dunno.

Comment

• I'd still love for us to find a way to bring him back.
              That ship has sailed

Comment

• and sunk
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Bump

Cleary going to Philadelphia, three years and $2.75 million per season from the Flyers. What the hell, good for Dan, but Philly is crazy! 3-year, $8.25 million - They cannot make the deal official until the end of the month because they are already over the salary cap.
                  Last edited by WingsFan; September 10, 2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• I laughed when I saw those numbers. They're crazy for signing that contract.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Philly doesn't do a lot of smart things...

Comment

• Im still pissed Holland signed some of those shitty contract right before the lockout last year and made them several year deals. Tootoo was a decent gamble if they wanted to bring in a Sean Avery grit player (i guess) but Sammy and Colaiacovo were just downright shitty signings. I still have no idea why none were bought out (Sammy was hurt and couldn't), i'd rather have a soft ass goal scorer like Brunner back than any of those schleps.

That is all for now
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Daniel Cleary saga is getting more bizarre by the moment. This latest revelation came as Elliotte Friedman of “Hockey Night in Canada” reported Cleary will not join the Flyers after all.

TSN's Aaron Ward reports there was a clandestine meeting between Cleary, Red Wings general manager Ken Holland and coach Mike Babcock on Wednesday morning.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2edD8Iyww

Comment

• As long as it isn't for $8+ mil, I have no problem with Cleary coming back. Matching that supposed contract would be a bit hefty though.

Comment

• Screw that!! I don't even really want him back for a year let alone 3! I hope this is a joke. The Wings are a loyal org which I like but when a player has reached the end of the road let them roll.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Cleary hasn't reached the end of the road, thats the rub.

Comment

Working...
                                X