Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That they are.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They wern't playing back to backs this time.

I hope Boston has to visit Detroit the day after they play Chicago to get those two points back they lost last week.

Comment

• Cleary is pulling off his best Ricky Williams in the interview. Helmet on, barely awake.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-a-XPZqYIw"]San Jose Sharks Tomas Hertl scores amazing goal between his legs - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Very Datszukesque.

Comment

• Are you fucking shitting me?

I found it odd that Wings had to play Boston after playing Carolina the night before.

Back to back nights are somewhat uncommon but not unheard of.

I am too lazy to go through the schedule of the entire league but I am willing to bet no other team has to play as many back to back games.......let alone that the last of the back to back is the 3rd game in four days as the Wings.

Just because they do not have to travel three time zones regularly does not mean now they should have to play a schedule that makes it harder on the body to recover.

This years schedule has the wings playing

Oct 4-5, Away and Away, 3 games in 4 nights.
              Oct 15,15 Away- Home, 3 game in 4 nights.
              Nov 1-2, A-A, 3 in 4
              Nov 15-16, H-A
              Nov 23-24, H-A 3 in 4
              Dec 14-15, H-A
              Jan 11-12, A-A, 3 in 4
              Feb 2-3, A-H, 3 in 4
              Mar 6-7, H-H, 3 in 4
              Mar 22-23, A-H, 3 in 4
              Apr 4-5, H-A, 3 in 4

Comment

• It's the Olympics. It crunched up the sched. The other teams are pretty tight too
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• At least the Wings won tonight.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mcleod with a dirty hit on Kronwall, boarding and a game misconduct...he got taken off in a stretcher but gave a wave on the way out so that was a good sign.
                    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                      Mcleod with a dirty hit on Kronwall, boarding and a game misconduct...he got taken off in a stretcher but gave a wave on the way out so that was a good sign.

What ? It was a clean hit !
                      The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• What a fucking cheapshot. I wish we had someone that could stand up for our players.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Suh just got fined 200k for the hit

Comment

• First place in the (let me look this up) EASTERN CONFERENCE
                            ATLANTIC DIVISION - After 10 games - can't complain about that, and the new guys seem to have blended in nicely Alfredsson dishing out the A's big time - almost a point a game.

Weiss's 2 goals were big in winning those games. It has been bothering me - finally figured out tonight who he reminds (looks like) me of - Shawn Michaels

Comment

• If Helm can stay healthy what a plus that would be. Scored in his first game of the season, and just his third since March 2012 the Red Wings won their third straight game in four nights by beating the Edmonton Oilers 5-0 on Saturday.

Alfredson had 2 more asts, need to get Weiss going - still with 20 pts only Pittsburgh has more in the East (22) Not bad at all

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                If Helm can stay healthy what a plus that would be. Scored in his first game of the season, and just his third since March 2012 the Red Wings won their third straight game in four nights by beating the Edmonton Oilers 5-0 on Saturday.

Alfredson had 2 more asts, need to get Weiss going - still with 20 pts only Pittsburgh has more in the East (22) Not bad at all
                                And to do it on a four game away trip is nice as well.
                                All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X