Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick their butts, ANA.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I hope both teams lose. I hate them both
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That would be a first.

Comment

• Have fun Gonz.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• had great seats while watching ANA sink deeper into their funk.

question

if CHI is so great why are there so many hawk fans in the Southland?

/rhetorical ?
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed the seats Gonz. I was hoping the Ducks would have kicked the shit out of the Blackhawks but I am hoping they do it when it really counts in the playoffs.
              All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
                Glad you enjoyed the seats Gonz. I was hoping the Ducks would have kicked the shit out of the Blackhawks but I am hoping they do it when it really counts in the playoffs.

to all of that
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wings are looking pretty good. Those kids are really starting to play and pay dividends.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• too bad we folded in the later parts of the game..

The youngins are playing damn good hockey tho. This is a pivotal year to see what we had. Nyquist, Tatar, Sheahan and Jurco are all really solid players. I'm hoping we make the playoffs. It would be nice to see how they react to the real games and who steps up.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think they'll make the playoffs. It's exciting watching those kids play.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Tartar has some moves. Sometimes he looks like Datz in traffic.

I am all for the young guns playing, but we need some experience around to guide them down the stretch/playoffs.
                        AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Dats, Hank, Alfredson, Abby, Helm, Eaves, Miller, Franzen, Kronwall, Ericsson.

This team has plenty of experience. Tatar, Nyquist, Sheahan and Jurco need to be in the lineup during the playoffs.

I wouldn't sit them for Cleary or Bert.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The ONLY thing about sitting Cleary or Bert is while they're fucking useless everywhere else we need someone that can park in front of the net ala Homer
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Screw Cleary. He didn't score again last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X