Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice win last night
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      nice win last night

True dat.

There are a couple of guys I expect to see break out soon. Franzen is due for a hot streak and I am beginning to think that Sheahan is gaining confidence and could very well be a force to deal with. So much fun to watch games when there is something riding on the outcome.

Comment

• "nice win last night"
        ---------------------------------I could have done without the drama but I'll take it.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You are eight on Dano. They started playing too cautious. Playing not to lose. They'll have to be sharper tonight in Montreal.

Comment

• Yep!!!! LOVE the young guys though.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Yep!!!! LOVE the young guys though.
              ......but there were quys that qestioned who is going to replace who.

Those that have questioned, can you see player play?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 1 point away from the playoffs..
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can anyone explain the tie breaker in the event, detroit ties nj, columbus or washington

Comment

• As all four teams in theory will play 82 games and assuming all four wind up with the same point totals...

It would go to Regulation + Overtime Wins. Therefore currently the tiebreaker is Columbus > New Jersey > Detroit > Washington.

However, with that said, Detroit's magic number to clinch is 1 point. They lock in a playoff spot with a win or a tie in one of these last three games... as 1 point gives them more points than New Jersey can get, and even if Washington wins out, they wouldn't be able to get enough ROW to get the tiebreaker over the Wings.

Long story short, for the Wings to miss the playoffs would require them to lose out and either New Jersey or Washington to win out (or both if Columbus also were to lose out).
                      Last edited by chemiclord; April 9, 2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• thanks chemi.....

Comment

• That was the sweetest shootout loss ever!!! Wings are in the playoffs again!

With this teams lack of talent on the blue line / injuries I'm not expecting a cup but I'm excited to see how the young guys do in the playoffs. See who takes that next step
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This team is capable of making a run at the Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              That was the sweetest shootout loss ever!!! Wings are in the playoffs again!

With this teams lack of talent on the blue line / injuries I'm not expecting a cup but I'm excited to see how the young guys do in the playoffs. See who takes that next step
                              Time to reactivate Cleary.;-)
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I said a few weeks ago that I thought the run for a playoff spot would be far more exciting than the actual playoffs. From this point on it doesn't matter to me....The team has given lots of thrills I never would expect in the regular season. Babs will probably give some of the guys a few days off to rest up. He'll reinsert Bertuzzi into the lineup to play out the final days of his career. He (Bertuzzi) would have been smart to leave last year.....This is not the goodbye he wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X