Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting comments from Kessler.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
      Welcome to Detroit, Dylan Larkin.

I could tell the forum all about this kid, using my big hockey brain and years of research...I just don't feel like it.
      PRICK!! Why not???
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Just heard on the radio wings signed Matt Niskanen D.
        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 1, 2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Brad Staurt was traded. That sucks, wish he'd have stayed here
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Just heard on the radio wings signed Matt Niskanen D.
            Sounds like that may have been a premature report. Wings may be shut out today in the FA market.
            "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Ya, I don't see it in the transaction list either.

Comment

• Holland just doesn't have it anymore. They let the wrong person leave when Jimmy Nill left. He's killing it in Dallas and you could even say Stevie Y could be running this team. Holland has been junk the last several years.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holland has a problem adjusting to a cap.

He gives big contracts for mediocre play.

Read: I don't care that 30 goal scorers are rare, Franzen is not worth his contract.

Comment

• Signing Quincey is subtraction by addition...not to mention that absolutely awful cap hit will hinder our other moves and make his trade value non-existent.
                    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• ANA getting bigger and bigger...

Ducks Sign Stoner

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Doesn't look all that big to me, but should help with the concession sales as well.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I hope Mantha and the your Dmen are ready. Even with Dats and Z coming in healthy this team needs more help. It'll be fun to see how the vets and youngins integrate but our team will rise and fall with the blue line. We can't put out the same defense as we had last year.

Someone has to step up.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think we will have salary cap room for a big trade at the deadline. Not much in free agency this year worth worrying about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg H View Post
                              Sounds like that may have been a premature report. Wings may be shut out today in the FA market.
                              You called that right!

Comment

• The Wings re-signed Cleary to a one year deal. I always liked Cleary but I think it was time to move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X