No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He still needs to work on his defense and become a more complete forward but with a shot like his it won't take long to start hitting the back of the net. This is the last year we'll be able to send him back to the AHL without having to go through waivers.

They'll have to decide now on whether he'll make the team next season or look to trade him for a puck moving defensemen.There's no way he'd make it through waivers next season. I highly doubt they'd trade a sniper with his upside but there's only so many spots on the top 2 lines
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      He still needs to work on his defense and become a more complete forward but with a shot like his it won't take long to start hitting the back of the net. This is the last year we'll be able to send him back to the AHL without having to go through waivers.

They'll have to decide now on whether he'll make the team next season or look to trade him for a puck moving defensemen.There's no way he'd make it through waivers next season. I highly doubt they'd trade a sniper with his upside but there's only so many spots on the top 2 lines
      Agree somewhat.

Dats is close to being done and he can contribute a lot more for a lot less than Weiss has.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Agree somewhat.

Dats is close to being done and he can contribute a lot more for a lot less than Weiss has.
        Dats and Weiss are centers while Pulkkinen plays RW. His competition is Nyquist , Jurco and Franzen.

The problem is that none of them fit the mold of a 3rd or 4th line winger.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Franzen can play C.

Comment

Franzen can play C.
            That's not even funny.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
              I always park on cobo roof. Specially for the wings. It might take some time to leave, but its the most abundant parking and just feet away from JLA.
              Thanks again TW. We didn't see a Wings game but it was perfect for the auto show.

Comment

• Wings won a shootout!!! Great job Mrazek. Pulkkinen also contributed that first NHL goal. I liked reading the following

"Pulkkinen opened the scoring at 9:09, just like you'd expect him to score. He cruised into the slot and unleashed a blistering one-timer on a pass from Stephen Weiss."

Ouellet also put one in the net. That kid better stick with the team, he's so much better of an option than Kindl.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jonathan Ericsson's defense is horrible. Something has to give with this guy. Either learn to play D or find a new team
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• NHL announces Red Wings-Avalanche outdoor game for 2016

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• For some reason this team has turned putrid on the PK but we won in FL tonight. Ties us with the best record in the east. Weiss showed out with a goal and 2 assists
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well that was a shitty game while giving up first place in the division to TB
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• .........so, you think fighting should be taken out of the game of hockey and it serves no purpose?
                          UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 2m2 minutes ago
                          After a hockey game fight, there is a 76 percent chance of at least one team playing better within the next three minutes.

Comment

.........so, you think fighting should be taken out of the game of hockey and it serves no purpose?
                            I think it doesn't serve the purpose its defenders claim it does, and if that is the only purpose, then yes, it should be removed.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; January 30, 2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• We agree to disagree.

.......besides, they are fun to watch.;)

Comment

.........so, you think fighting should be taken out of the game of hockey and it serves no purpose?
                                That is an absolutely ridiculous "fact"

I would bet that if you took any point in the game and started measuring there would be a "76 percent chance of at least one team playing better within the next three minutes".
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X