No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I hate to say I told you guys so, but we should have stuck with Mrazek back when we were hot. Instead of fighting to stay in 7th place we might be sitting in the top seeds looking at home ice advantage for the playoffs. We never should have went away from the rookie."
    --------------------------------------I was right there with you buddy. Never been a Howard fan.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      The only way he keeps him up a month ago is to play him every game. Kid needed to keep playing. Don't keep him up and let him sit.
      That's what i'm saying. We should have kept playing him, F sending him down. I specifically called it a month ago that if we sent him down to the minors that Howard and Co was going to fuck it up. And they did.

We should have continued with the kid instead of the goat. We were surging to the top of the East standings now we're still fighting for the playoffs.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        I was on the side of, the Wings are going to do it this way whether I like it or not.
        Its tough to argue with that
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          That's what i'm saying. We should have kept playing him, F sending him down. I specifically called it a month ago that if we sent him down to the minors that Howard and Co was going to fuck it up. And they did.

We should have continued with the kid instead of the goat. We were surging to the top of the East standings now we're still fighting for the playoffs.
          You can't sit a 5 Mil a year goalie after a bad game or two after returning from injury. You have to give them a chance to show they are good to go.

We agree Howard is not good to go.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            You can't sit a 5 Mil a year goalie after a bad game or two after returning from injury. You have to give them a chance to show they are good to go.
            I wasn't saying he should have sat for a few bad games. I was saying he should sit because we were one of the hottest teams in the NHL at the time and the kid was playing great between the pipes. You don't f that up.

And they did because they went back to that 5 mil per year goalie. It was a costly mistake. Home ice advantage could mean the difference between going all the way and not.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He was hot but, he had a game that he let in a couple of questionable ones and the question became, was it fatigue or youth? That is when the hook came out (which also coincided with Gustavsson was ready to come back).

Turns out both Howard and Gustavsson were either coming back too early (could that be because they were watching their replacement?) or lost their edge.

Mental is a big thing with goalies and some are saying Howards problem is mental.
              Last edited by Malto Marko; March 29, 2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Perfect game time.

Mac and Cheese is almost ready!

Comment

• I'm with you jaadam. Screw Howard.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks Mrazek for backing up my claims to you being our number 1
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Important game tonight against Ottawa. The Wings can separate themselves a bit here with a win. A loss and the noose gets tighter about them not making the playoffs. It doesn't help that Hammond will be back in the net. Let's hope that he is a bit rusty after coming off an injury.

Who Detroit starts in goal is anybody's guess. For jaadam's sake/sanity, maybe it will be Mrazek.
                      All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• babcock already announced Mrazek will be making the start.

Please play well!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Can someone please explain how we're this bad in shootouts? We're 3-10 in shootouts!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This team better wake up. They're not that far (4 or 5 pts?) from being on the outside looking in when it comes to playoff seeding.
                            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Can someone please explain how we're this bad in shootouts? We're 3-10 in shootouts!
                              Goaltending.

Comment

• i dont disagree but we don't score many SO goals either do we?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X